Dancing Banana Icon

Ideas, gripes, suggestions, questions - Talk about Anime-Beta in general!
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Dancing Banana Icon

Post by Keropi »

Has anyone noticed that the Dancing Banana stops dancing if you leave the same screen showing for awhile?

I've tried it three times and in all three cases he stopped dancing after 13 minutes and 20 seconds. After he stops it looks like his eyes are bugging out. :D

See if they freeze for you guys:

:dban :dban
vampyreshoujo
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by vampyreshoujo »

Yup, they stop their joyous happy banana dance after approximately 13 minutes.

Does the dancing bunny do the same? :bny :bny
Xelloss
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Xelloss »

It's been a couple of hours, and the energizer bunny is still going ^^;

- Karen
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Oh I get it. Very interesting.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
aernath
Perv-chan
Location: Half way across the country from where I was last time!

Post by aernath »

Ya know, ....this is just proof positive that we have faaaar too much time on our hands here.

'm just sayin'. :P

(one minute down...)
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

You don't say.
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Baakay »

Cloud wrote:You don't say.
Yes, she did say!
"The permanent temptation of life is to confuse dreams with reality. The permanent defeat of life comes when dreams are surrendered to reality."
James A. Michener, The Drifters
Baylor
Snarky Chick

Post by Baylor »

:rollin

OMG you guys crack me up. And what's worse is that I'm tempted to time the banana myself!
Blackmegabyte
Kishin - Fierce God

Minutes

Post by Blackmegabyte »

13 minutes of my life---- wasted------ but its true, I just had to know, Dammit!!
That banana guy forms the shape of a pentagram at the end which leads me to conclude his intentions are satanic in nature! Otherwise this was a funny thread to read.
Keep on keepin' on Dilandau.

Ronin
Senpai - Elder

Post by Ronin »

Baylor wrote::rollin

OMG you guys crack me up. And what's worse is that I'm tempted to time the banana myself!
Hahah me too...lol never wudda guessed it tho, but I'll take everyones word for it!! ;)
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

How far up?
-I, Robot (Asimov)
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Re: Minutes

Post by klet »

I have blind faith. I don't need to see to believe. Plus, I've got homework that I should be doing right now. Not that I'll actually start. :D

Blackmegabyte wrote:That banana guy forms the shape of a pentagram at the end which leads me to conclude his intentions are satanic in nature!
:crackup
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

At this moment How did you get homework that he or she should be doing What subject are you studying?
-I, Robot (Asimov)
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

Spanish, Cloud.

¿Hablas Español, Cloud? Porque necesito ayuda con un obro de teatro que estoy leyendo. Solamente sé que una de las hijas va a suicidirse. ¡Que triste!
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.
-I, Robot (Asimov)