I suggest paying da bills!

Ideas, gripes, suggestions, questions - Talk about Anime-Beta in general!
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Ok I'll try not to do forget Kittens too much.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
kisara
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by kisara »

Cloud, you're stalking me. Aren't you. :?
"You have to keep your whits about you when you're losing your mind." - a friend

:P
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

"are not you"? Am I?
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
kisara
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by kisara »

You are!
"You have to keep your whits about you when you're losing your mind." - a friend

kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

kisara wrote: *says the woman who is second only to me in daily posts* :P
me? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... I rarely talk :P :P (ok.... I am joking :P)

kittens the spammer :P
Cats rule!
magician
Ghost in the machine
Ghost in the machine

Post by magician »

kisara wrote:Uh! Our theory about magician, an expensive bottle of bourbon, a Mexican jail and DW roadtripping on magician's harley was much more interesting!

The truth of the matter is that it involved a CHEAP bottle of Tequila, an expensive mistress, a Mexican Jail, and DW roadtripping on my bike to Mexico with a hot temper, a bad attitude, and a baseball bat (with my name on it), but no bail money because it all went to pay for Beta thru 2008.
Not Sir Phobos
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by Not Sir Phobos »

And the truth shall set you free...
God's in his heaven, All's right with the world
kymaera
Heroine Addict

Post by kymaera »

Baakay wrote: And Kittens! don't forget Kittens! :P
Kittens is only a factor if a spell checker program is being ran :D
Krafty
Custodian of Records

Post by Krafty »

magician wrote:
kisara wrote:Uh! Our theory about magician, an expensive bottle of bourbon, a Mexican jail and DW roadtripping on magician's harley was much more interesting!
The truth of the matter is that it involved a CHEAP bottle of Tequila, an expensive mistress, a Mexican Jail, and DW roadtripping on my bike to Mexico with a hot temper, a bad attitude, and a baseball bat (with my name on it), but no bail money because it all went to pay for Beta thru 2008.
Yeah, I preferred the discussion we had on RS Chat where the Beta money was used to fund your bail and to pay for a full tank of fuel as DW sped off along the open road. That's more romantic and has more imaginative potential. Even if we were to be left high and dry ;)
Not Sir Phobos
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by Not Sir Phobos »

Krafty wrote:
magician wrote:
Yeah, I preferred the discussion we had on RS Chat where the Beta money was used to fund your bail and to pay for a full tank of fuel as DW sped off along the open road. That's more romantic and has more imaginative potential. Even if we were to be left high and dry ;)
Hey, why don't we start another story thread in the game section about Magician and DW's misadventure in Mexico whilest running from us?

Sounds like fun :D
God's in his heaven, All's right with the world
aernath
Perv-chan
Location: Half way across the country from where I was last time!

Post by aernath »

kymaera wrote:Aernath and Baakay just post too much. They need to cut back.
*snip* *snip*:P
Deadly Whispers
Wamphyri

Post by Deadly Whispers »

magician wrote:

So, does that mean that since Beta is back up and running, I didn't put your head through a wall with that bat? 8O That must be why the mistress isn't back in Florida yet.

Damn.

~ DW

/kis
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

What's wrong.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
monkeyboy
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator
Location: Heading for the 90's...Living in the wild wild West...

Post by monkeyboy »

mummy and daddy are fighting little one!

J/K
kisara
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by kisara »

Deadly Whispers wrote:
magician wrote:

So, does that mean that since Beta is back up and running, I didn't put your head through a wall with that bat? 8O That must be why the mistress isn't back in Florida yet.

Damn.

~ DW

/kis
LMAO

Dayum! I luvs y'all! :P