Beta sluggish today?

Ideas, gripes, suggestions, questions - Talk about Anime-Beta in general!
shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

*giggle* Seems that no one should be lagging now! I'm back to normal (as far as forum load times anyway! ;)). Howsabout the rest of you? And what makes it go all klunky for awhile like it did this morning? Did Magician have to monkey with it, or did it straighten itself out? (Ahh, I'm so wise in the ways of technology! :D)
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

It was real slow sometimes for me just now (maybe one out of every four clicks). I decided to open a second window so I could be productive doing other things while the Beta window loads. I wonder what's going on?
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I have a feeling it's related to our server issues and the fact that we were moved to a temporary one while they figure things out. 8O
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Baakay »

To be moderately serious for a change:

I assume the server is in Colorado, yes? We've been having slowness issues up here in the hinterlands for a few days for just general net stuff. I wonder if the region-wide network is having heartburn again.
"The permanent temptation of life is to confuse dreams with reality. The permanent defeat of life comes when dreams are surrendered to reality."
James A. Michener, The Drifters