Finally fixin stuff

Ideas, gripes, suggestions, questions - Talk about Anime-Beta in general!
magician
Ghost in the machine
Ghost in the machine

Finally fixin stuff

Post by magician »

So I finally sat down tonight with some spare time to code.

The Album link is fixed. I created a second gallery and moved all the Slugfest East 2005 pics into it. I can create separate galleries for just about anything, so if you guys want separate areas for silly pics, cel images, cosplay, or whatever, let me know.

The Chat link is fixed. I also recoded the chat page so the "Who's online" window auto-refreshes every 5 seconds. Now you can see who's in there almost-real time.

I have updated all the core files to 2.0.18. This (hopefully) will fix the damn bug with account activation. I haven't tested it yet, but in theory, the email with the reactivation link that gets sent when you change your email address works now.

I also pruned several sections that had not been posted in for over 6 months. I know interest in specific shows fades after a while. With that thought, if there are any new sections you would like to see, let me know. Adding them is a snap.

I'm going to try to fix the missing image at the bottom of all the pages before I call it a night. I think that should be the last code glitch from the move.

Lastly, I opened a ticket with the host last week to find out why the site is so sluggish, and why it's inaccessable sometimes. We'll see what they come back with.

-M
Last edited by magician on Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xelloss
Kishin - Fierce God

Re: Finally fixin stuff

Post by Xelloss »

Line 35, Char 3
Error: object required
Code: 0

I've been getting this error on pretty much every postings page on ie6 w/all patches.

Just letting you know...

- Karen
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Re: Finally fixin stuff

Post by Keropi »

Thanks for what you're doing Magician!
magician wrote:The Chat link is fixed. I also recoded the chat page so the "Who's online" window auto-refreshes every 5 seconds. Now you can see who's in there almost-real time.
Say where's the "Who's Online" window or how do you get it to show up? I can't seem to find it. :emb

Or does it only show up when someone's in there?

EDIT Feb 22, 2006 10:20AM PST:

Okay never mind. You meant the Who's Online box that you see when you're inside the Chat Room. Okay, I see what you mean. :emb