You cannot make another post so soon after your last

Ideas, gripes, suggestions, questions - Talk about Anime-Beta in general!
SME
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by SME »

Thanks for all your hard work Magician. I'm a big faulty when it comes to typing a little too fast, generally because I'm multi-tasking and write about 90 WPM. I'm such a perfectionist when it comes to typos and misspellings. They drive me up the wall...a recent example is my Marriage thread when I first posted on RS. I was so excited and happy my fingers couldn't keep up with my train of thought and I wound up with a bunch of spelling typos.

I'm just happy I can edit my post reasonably sooner than before. The longer wait drove me nuts because I would sit there with the typo staring me in the face. *shrugs* I don't know why typos bother me so much.
  • "If us girls can't be strong, then we can't protect the boys we love." - Naoko Takeuchi
  • "Anyone who sees me has a date with his maker." - Shinigami
  • "WHAT!??! Men in pink!? How bizarre!" - Vegeta
  • This message has been approved by Welcome Consumer...got questions? She's got answers. :P
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by wELCOME cONSUMER »

SME wrote:I'm a big faulty
:hitting:

You big faulty, you!

I'm just teasing because you're on cloud 9 and all. :wink: :P

:friends:
"Devoted to all things lovely to consume"
| Amazon | eBay | rubberslug | facebook |
magician
Ghost in the machine
Ghost in the machine

Post by magician »

Well once again my attempting to post at work caused me to screw up some minor details. Roboflonne was not the guilty multi-poster from the economics thread. That was kenshikenji who rapid-fire multi posted and has not been back since my warning. My apologies to roboflonne for wrongly accusing.

Now off to fix some editing permissions.

-M
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Why now? On and off.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

The last fifteen days or so it seems fairly often that I hit the "Submit" post button and then it gets stuck. It doesn't acknowledge that I posted. It's just in permanent Stuck Mode (TM). I have to open another window to see if the post went through or not.

I copy and save before each post (not just here, everywhere I post). The last thing I need is to hit the "Submit" button several times in Stuck Mode (TM) and end up with two or three posts in a row. :(