Beta posting weirdness

Ideas, gripes, suggestions, questions - Talk about Anime-Beta in general!
hobbywhelmed
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Beta posting weirdness

Post by hobbywhelmed »

So I got an email from Something Fun topic, clicked, made a post. Closed the beta windows. Checked my email again, saw the one from Word Association. Clicked the link, scrolled through the last couple of posts, and went to make a post. But when I tried to post the word "date" it kept giving me the too-soon-to-make-another-post window. Over and over. But as soon as I switched to a different word, it went right through!

I know I can't start a post with quotation marks, or a dash, but do certain words get static-y with the software too? Or is it because of the single-word posting that happens in that topic, that these sensitivities occur?
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Interesting. Could you try it again?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
aernath
Perv-chan
Location: Half way across the country from where I was last time!

Post by aernath »

*tongue in cheek*
What was the word? :P
hobbywhelmed
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by hobbywhelmed »

Aernath, I can't think when there are copper-clad pectorals bulging right in front of me. Is that a DB figure, or is that Mj. Armstrong from FMA (blue uniform pants?), and he's obviously putting too much sunblock on the pecs and 6-pack. :P

date was the word -
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

What kind of pants?
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
aernath
Perv-chan

Post by aernath »

Mmm, yes. I'm hoping the difference in pinks isn't quite so pronounced when it's in a window.
I've slept many times since I picked the colors out, so don't remember how it looked. X|
Cloudster wrote:What kind of pants?
Those would be Major Armstrong pants, you want a pair to go under your dress? :P

"date"
hm...
Maybe Cloud objects to you dating him? her? It?
Maybe Cloud was jealous of you wanting to date Armstrong?
whaaaa? :P
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

What kind of pants?
-I, Robot (Asimov)
aernath
Perv-chan

Post by aernath »

Cloud blew a cog!
Oh, wait, that could be taken wrong.
YAY!
:run
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

In what sense?
-I, Robot (Asimov)
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

Similar things happened to me before as well..... (actually it still is). But I kinda giving up mode... b/c I cannot fix it .... :(
Cats rule!
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Actually you don't say. Oh.
-I, Robot (Asimov)