I suggest A complete Feedback Forum (Read for info)

Ideas, gripes, suggestions, questions - Talk about Anime-Beta in general!
EternityOfPain
Senpai - Elder

I suggest A complete Feedback Forum (Read for info)

Post by EternityOfPain »

I just recently signed up for an account here (4-5 days or so ago) and during that i have come to realize that quite a bit of sales such as eBay, YJ and even member to member deals occur quite frequently. My request is to set up either a feedback forum or to somehow add "+" and "-' transaction with other useres. For example if you were to go the feedback forum route individuals who dealt with other users will list there experience (similar to that of the "Buyer Beware, "Seller Beware" forums its just this forum would include postive dealings as well. If not the forum route I suggest to have a 2nd number encorperated in individuals profile like "XX has had a postive transaction with XX user." Think of it as a mini ebay feedback score. Something like this would be fantastic because then it would build up trust and allow more people to be willing to do member to member deals. I know a lot of people who do not have ebay accounts so what this will do is bring the whole cel community together. :)
I didnt attend the funeral but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it. -Mark Twain
Anime runs my life. I'll leave it to anime to where my life leads me. -EoP
Anime I have Seen
Slippery slopes of hellish Ice.
RoboFlonne
Uguu...!

Post by RoboFlonne »

Anime Beta isn't a commercial site. We basically kill anyone who messes with us so giving them a negative isn't necessary!

Arigatou! :dsmoke :dsmoke

doing any feedback system like that would build tension and is not for Anime Beta!
vapalla
Senpai - Elder

Post by vapalla »

I am on another forum (not cel related) and they have something like this. There is a feedback section and sellers create a thread like "feedback for Vapalla" and anyone who has purchased something from the seller makes a post on it saying how the sale went. Pretty simple really, but if you are about to send money in the triple digits to someone with little buyer protection, it's nice to know other people have done so in the past and not been burned. The category could be put in the Auctions/Buy/Sell/Trade section of Beta.
Visit our Cel Gallery!: http://cat.rubberslug.com/