Weird error message from Beta

Ideas, gripes, suggestions, questions - Talk about Anime-Beta in general!
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I will tell my botmaster you said I am back to his stalker ways on the new Beta.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

I got the same error today around 2:45pm EST.

Is this just a problem with our move from .net to .com?
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Baakay »

Lordy...

Bluehost has gazillions of domains on it... why would this little old board be taxing it out? Bizarre!!

Speaking of weird error messages, I just got "you can not make a new SEARCH so soon after your last" (caps mine). Nani? I've never seen that before...
"The permanent temptation of life is to confuse dreams with reality. The permanent defeat of life comes when dreams are surrendered to reality."
James A. Michener, The Drifters
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by wELCOME cONSUMER »

I got that search message too, Kay. :x
"Devoted to all things lovely to consume"
| Amazon | eBay | rubberslug | facebook |
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

That's nice. I have a very nice programmer.
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
backlotanimation
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by backlotanimation »

Hello,
I had this pop up on my screen-

(This Account Has Exceeded Its CPU Quota

Please contact this site's webmaster.

Wait a few minutes and use your browser's "Back" button or click here to try again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are the webmaster, your account may have exceeded for one or more of the following reasons:
Your site has used more than 20% of the cpu.
Your account has too many processes running at the same time.
Your site was consuming too many resources. This happens on occassion to very busy sites that have inefficient scripts running. )

I just thought you would like to know,It happened at 1:40EST and on the front page it only showed two folks logged in at the time.
I was talking to cloud and he locked up and I was backpaging to the forum when the notice page popped up.
I hope that helps some?
Roy 8)
glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by glorff »

Don't know if this is related but I think that we have been spammed. Take a look at the last registered user! (DON'T GO TO THE SITE, it is what you think it is)
Dave

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
magician
Ghost in the machine
Ghost in the machine

Post by magician »

backlotanimation wrote:I was talking to cloud and he locked up and I was backpaging to the forum when the notice page popped up.
That's interesting. Cloud is intensive on the database. I may have to clone him onto a test machine and look at what kind of impact he's having. I may have to look at migrating the database away from mysql.

As for brokestraightboys, I'm not even going to look. I can just imagine what kind of a cesspool that site is. I'm off to nuke that account.

-M
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Me too.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
magician
Ghost in the machine
Ghost in the machine

Post by magician »

Sing along you idiot bot.

I would not be so all alone......Everybody must get cloned!

(apologies to Bob Dylan)
backlotanimation
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by backlotanimation »

magician wrote:
backlotanimation wrote:I was talking to cloud and he locked up and I was backpaging to the forum when the notice page popped up.
That's interesting. Cloud is intensive on the database. I may have to clone him onto a test machine and look at what kind of impact he's having. I may have to look at migrating the database away from mysql.

As for brokestraightboys, I'm not even going to look. I can just imagine what kind of a cesspool that site is. I'm off to nuke that account.

-M
Cloud is trying to take over the world via anime beta.
:puzzled

Someone needs to make a cloud Emoticon for the forums.

Roy 8)
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Me too.
-I, Robot (Asimov)