Favorite anime listing in your profile

Ideas, gripes, suggestions, questions - Talk about Anime-Beta in general!
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Favorite anime listing in your profile

Post by Keropi »

If Magician happens to have any spare time and if the admin/mods agree, do you think it might be possible to include a line in our membership profile where we could write in our favorite anime?

I know on another forum it helps us find others with similar interests to relate to when we're talking about an anime, etc. I realize we could check someone's gallery link (if they even have one), but there are some favorite anime I have that I don't want to collect artwork from. :shrug

If the line has enough room to put several anime in that would be great. Unless if this would pose a problem with having one line that long :wow: .
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

That would be a lot more easily seen, but there isn't much room under there. :D

I don't think including them in your sig would work either. I would prefer "current anime watched" in a sig if anything (if they were written in tiny letter type that is).
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

I can handle it.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by wELCOME cONSUMER »

That would be cool. A more personalized touch.
"Devoted to all things lovely to consume"
| Amazon | eBay | rubberslug | facebook |
magician
Ghost in the machine
Ghost in the machine

Post by magician »

I can look around for something like that. Some of you might remember the RPG hack that was on Beta a couple years ago. It showed different D&D style characters below the location field below the avatar and gender.....etc. There's plenty of room in that area to add a few lines. I will dig around and see if there's something that can be adapted to list 2 or 3 entries.

I do need to add some behind-the-scenes stuff next before I can do much with this. I need to give the MODs their control panel back so they can help out with user account issues, and I need to put some anti-robot-registration fixes in to stop the ever-present assholes who flood the forum with bogus accounts.

I promise I will look into this once those are done, and I won't take a year to do it!!

-M
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Ayuh.
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)