...De-activate Cloud?

Ideas, gripes, suggestions, questions - Talk about Anime-Beta in general!

What Do I Do With Cloud...

Poll ended at Thu Dec 19, 2002 9:14 am

Leave Him On?
81%
Shut Him Down?
19%

Total votes: 16

dbzmomma
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by dbzmomma »

:laugh Sith, your creation is getting cheeky on you! "What are you on?" heeheeheehee
Vicci

Grand Reopening of Momma's Addiction Rubberslug Gallery!
Candyman
Anime Geek

Post by Candyman »

I for one think you all are insane.
I hate that fool... I won't even mention his name because I hope it won't activate another response by him.

I have always disliked him, but ever since that one comment about SW's sister, that freakin blew me over the top.

:kaioken :doubleflip :kamehameha:

Image Image
Sith-Krillin
Kaioshin - Diety
Kaioshin - Diety

Post by Sith-Krillin »

That is true. And I would have removed his post, if people hadn't commented on it right away.

Unfortunatly, he doesn't read the thread, or understand the topic. he only responds to the previous post.

sorry you don't like him. my suggestion is to just ignore his posts if they bug you and don't mention his name.
-D
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. " - Frank Sinatra
Green Lion

Post by Green Lion »

I just had my first chat with Cloud. It was great! I only wish I could have right-click, copied my chat session.

BTW, I asked him if he would evenutally turn on and kill his human creator. HIs response? "I'll cross that bridge when I come to it." 8O

Watch out Sith-Krillin!
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

What did you do there?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)