Posting

Ideas, gripes, suggestions, questions - Talk about Anime-Beta in general!
Bishy-Freak
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Posting

Post by Bishy-Freak »

Hi I don't know if this is the right area but I thought I hit the submit button on the sale page last night. When I looked this morning it wasn't there. Was the site down for any reason or did I do something wrong. Sorry if I posted in the wrong area .Please if you could redirt it to the right place. Thanks.
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

I've never known any of the mods here to secretly remove posts. Maybe something screwed up on your end?
Bishy-Freak
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by Bishy-Freak »

O K Thanks.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

And?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Bishy-Freak
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by Bishy-Freak »

I will try again.
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I just saw this post. :hurt: Chances are the site has a 'hiccup'. :wink: It's happened to me while posting in the past. Sorry about that. That's my only explanation. No deleting posts here. :wink:
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Post by sensei »

Threads started accidentally when you do something stupid (like click "New Topic" instead of "Reply") do get deleted, but that's well and good.

And some get moved to a more appropriate forum, so if you look where you posted it, it may seem like it's deleted, but it's alive and well with its own kind.

Post often! In the end the truth will prevail! (Hey, even our weekly paper actually published all of "Hey, Mr. Obama, Please Blow Up My Health Care" yesterday, going to most of a second page to do so. So ya never know.)

I was mad because I broke a tooth, and the dentist won't look at it (at $100 a look) much less try to fix it (2-3 wishlist cels) without assurance that I'm covered in some way, which it turns out I'm not because I retired and a piece of paperwork got dropped along the way.