possible suggestion on a new section

Ideas, gripes, suggestions, questions - Talk about Anime-Beta in general!

Would you enjoy an area for topics just for needing to find a torrent?

It would be enjoyable, and I would use it.
50%
I wouldn't use it, but someone else might.
50%

Total votes: 4

EOC
Otaku - Fanatic

possible suggestion on a new section

Post by EOC »

I realized this forum has no topic for expressing ideas on how to improve, or suggestions for administration, if it does, I am blind.

However, my suggestion is that someone make a "Need a Torrent" section for all the people trying to find a torrent and such. I have gotten a lot of e-mails from people on this board about this matter, and I think it would make the community more as a whole if a person addressed a question like that to a bunch of minds (resources) rather than just one.
Most of the time it is fairly simple to find one (even if it is an old series/movie), however one person might like one subgroup and the other might not, then everyone lists the different ones they like, so it could work out and give a various amount of sources to all.

EDIT
: It appears you cannot delete your own posts, little did I know there was a forum section, I guess I really am blind. X|
Your information gathering machine.
shellie
Gundam Geek

Post by shellie »

Don't worry about it being in the wrong place, EOC. Someone will move it to the right place if they need to.

And it might be a nice thing if this was a topic by itself -- then complete "torrent idiots" like myself could go there instead of admitting our ignorance to everyone! :) And if the whole process of downloading something, from very very beginning from nothing to sitting down with your popcorn to watch, then maybe I might quit being a chicken and try it! So, sure, I think at least one people might use it! :)
Nathan
Shikaisha - Moderator
Shikaisha - Moderator

Post by Nathan »

Moved to Forum - :^^:
Might be a good idea... Though I don't know enough on the subject to really comment... I usually find a friend who has already got a copy...
...just one more