Finally Got an Avatar Pic

Ideas, gripes, suggestions, questions - Talk about Anime-Beta in general!
LinaLoN
Senpai - Elder

Finally Got an Avatar Pic

Post by LinaLoN »

I'm so happy, I finally have a FACE ^-^ It took me three months since I first joined up to get an avatar pic SMALL enough for the stupid thing. I'm very proud though, it looks nice. Wish I could've used my USUAL LoN pic that I have on my other webites and forums.

I also edited the signature so that people can READ it. Plus, with the Anime Beta Awards... boy, I've been busy here.
My cat Temperance I call her Tempe for short.

My cat Seeley is a Sailor Moon fan, too!

I didn't anticipate on having a black female cat and a white male cat or I would have named them Luna and Artemis... oh well.
blueheaven
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Re: Finally Got an Avatar Pic

Post by blueheaven »

LinaLoN wrote:I'm so happy, I finally have a FACE ^-^ It took me three months since I first joined up to get an avatar pic SMALL enough for the stupid thing. I'm very proud though, it looks nice. Wish I could've used my USUAL LoN pic that I have on my other webites and forums.

I also edited the signature so that people can READ it. Plus, with the Anime Beta Awards... boy, I've been busy here.
Great avatar, Lina! If you want, I can resize your usual picture so you can use it here. Just send me the link in PM.
Time is but an illusion. Lunch time...doubly so.
LinaLoN
Senpai - Elder

Post by LinaLoN »

That's okay, it's pretty close to the one I have here anyway... she's just in a different position. I'm happy, thanks for the kind jeasture(sp?) though ^-^
My cat Temperance I call her Tempe for short.

My cat Seeley is a Sailor Moon fan, too!

I didn't anticipate on having a black female cat and a white male cat or I would have named them Luna and Artemis... oh well.