Did I miss something here?

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Did I miss something here?

Post by glorff »

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auc_e/item ... 4620100003

I don't get what is going on here, can anyone give me a clue?
Dave

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
Pomidor
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Pomidor »

That is ... umm.. well no words for it really. lol
The adverse effects of glue sniffing perhaps? The thing is two people have had to be bidding so high, so its cant just be a typo or computer mistake... so... umm... no comment! ^_^

SmacznyPomidor
Nene
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Nene »

I'd hazard a guess that Gall Force settings are very rare. I hardly ever see the cels themselves for sale let alone settei and judging by the design of the character on the first page, it looks more like Rabby than Sandy. Rabby being from the earlier (perhaps earliest) series of Gall Force.

I don't know too much about Gall Force though to be an enthusiast but I'm guessing that since the character designs are from the very first series, it could be why people are willing to spend so much on it.

Plus Sonoda stuff tends to go for big bucks anyway since there's alot of fans of his work out there. ^_~
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Well...at least the auction says it has some writing on it. :)

Those other copy settings we've seen go for 85000-95000yen and higher without even mentioning any writing being on them strain credibilty more for me. :puzzled

How high will it end up going for? :^^: