13th Mandarake Big Web Auction (Zenbu 30)

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
Strictly-Dragonball
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Strictly-Dragonball »

Oh, so you are going for that cool Trunks power-up BO? I'm not going for that one but I thought it was cool. The baby Broly screaming is also nice. Why no bids? I have my hands full at the minute :wink: Good luck to everyone.
Love me when I least deserve it, for that is when I most need it-Proverb/Protector Wind
HJ Hodgson

Me and my twin sister

'Love me when I least deserve it, for that is when I most need it'-Proverb
Strictly-Dragonball
Kishin - Fierce God

:OMG :omg Super-Saiyan 4 Gogeta and Omega up to 965,000 JPN already. I am officially out, I bid up to $540.00 the first time and was hoping that it would hold and I was going to come back and hoping to put in $800-$900.00 when it got closer to the end. However, the way it is going currently it will go out of my range. I am not too disappointed though, as I knew it would be a tough fight and I have said it before, I don't mind playing the waiting game and I am happy to have been involved in my first BWA :) I will watch the auction and keep saving and keep saving... and keep saving :D Good luck to everyone.
Love me when I least deserve it, for that is when I most need it-Proverb/Protector Wind
HJ Hodgson

Me and my twin sister

Strictly-Dragonball
Kishin - Fierce God

Lol. 96,500 JPY
HJ Hodgson

Me and my twin sister

DragonballZSubzero
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by DragonballZSubzero »

Yeah, I thought it would be the most expensive, pushing 100,000 JPY, out of the DBZ bunch. Between that and the DBZ hanken, that should go for a good amount too. Don't worry too much Strictly, you'll find a Gogeta one of these days that is uptainable. I hope everyone elses bidding is going how theyd like. As for me, I think I'll play the waiting game some more.
hyelakingsfan
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by hyelakingsfan »

This is indeed one of the best big auctions for dbz. I really like lots of them. I bid on many but am going hard on the hankens. I am also going for the baby broly, for some reason i really like that cel, its probably the fact that he doesnt have any pupils and his huge mouth lol. I also bid on the ssj vegeta cel, but didnt go too hard on it. so if someone wants it, just bid alil bit higher :wink: This is my first "really active" big auction. Is anyone going for the kid buu knocking away the blast? That one is a really nice cel. Beautiful colors and bg. The pan shot of krillin, gohan, and vegeta is pretty nice cel...rare also. A1E & B1E. I bid on that but got outbid. X| o well. The dbz gengas are crazyyyyy. Over $1k and still many days to go!!!

Many of the other auctions besides dbz are nice too. I never watched the show, but the Saint Seiya pan shots are sweet. Now if i collected that series, i would be in a huge debt of money. :o ....Im shocked on how much miyuzaki's anime cels have gone. Some over $3k. thats insane!!

Well i just wish everyone good luck on these auctions.
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I'm in shock at the prices of the regular DBZ genga right now. There are two auctions for REGULAR genga....cel genga and they are over $1000 and $1500. :OMG :OMG What is that all about? That more than most of those hanken gengas. 8O
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

DragonballZSubzero
Kishin - Fierce God

I noticed that as well, what are so special about those gengas? They are beating out almost everything else and they don't look that rare to me, but who knows maybe someone knows something we don't. There are so many DBZ cels to choose from in this auction, it almost makes it worse because your money gets thinned out, or better if you see the cel you have been waiting years. It will be interesting to see the final prices of everything, considering the rate at which some of these pieces are going for. Good luck everyone!
RalphVboy
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by RalphVboy »

Ah well, I decided to bow out of the race for the HxH Killua/Gon Hanken sketch. 100,000 yen + is just too much for 1 sketch IMO :roll: But bowing out to this auction did allow me to win a wonderful cel from Mandarake's Everyday Auction this morning :dsmoke Best of luck to those still trying to win something from the BWA :)

- RalphVboy
Strictly-Dragonball
Kishin - Fierce God

Thanks DBZ Subzero, hey Bleeding Orange are you winning the Trunks Power-up? It's gotten pretty high but I think it's worth it. What a cool shot. The layers are all awesome.

[quote] Love me when I least deserve it, for that is when I most need it-Proverb/Protector Wind
HJ Hodgson

Me and my twin sister

majinuub

Post by majinuub »

I see what you guys mean. I recently saw one DBZ genga that's going for 2k. :OMG I have a question about the cel of gohan. Is that from the intro? It's 21,700 right now.
hyelakingsfan
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by hyelakingsfan »

majinuub wrote:I have a question about the cel of gohan. Is that from the intro? It's 21,700 right now.
Yeah thats from the intro when hes on the cloud
Ta-kun
Anime Geek

Post by Ta-kun »

Whoever got the Moemi cel. Take good care of her...
hyelakingsfan
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by hyelakingsfan »

Anyone from here win the baby broly cel? i was bidding but about half as much as it ended X| It was a really nice cel, hopefully i get to see it in someones gallery.
DragonballZSubzero
Kishin - Fierce God

I bid on it as well, but it ended before I had a chance to go back and see about putting in another bid. It went for more than I was willing to pay but still a good price. Hopefully we'll see it in someone's gallery.
RX78GP02AGUNDAM

Post by RX78GP02AGUNDAM »

This wasnt listed OP, but pretty sure it is. Why so low?
http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auc/itemIn ... 1910100001