13th Mandarake Big Web Auction (Zenbu 30)

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
sulian
Eiketsu - Mastermind

13th Mandarake Big Web Auction (Zenbu 30)

Post by sulian »

Nicolas from Mandarake has annouced the release of a new Zenbu and that the next Big Web Auction will be in April !!

If there is no screenshot in the english section of Mandarake, this is some in the french section :
http://www.mandarake.co.jp/france/contents/bigauc/.

Does anybody have already bought the Zenbu #30 ? I know already that there is a lot of Saint Seiya, Captain Harlock and Mazinger but I don't have others informations.
RX78GP02AGUNDAM
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by RX78GP02AGUNDAM »

Theres 4 pages of DBZ cels.....and genga from all the pop jump series. Thats all I can remember right now.
irmgaard
Senpai - Elder

Post by irmgaard »

Curiously, there is a fold-out photo montage with pictures of the new Neo Mandarake, but no information of how to obtain one; even if one has bought all of the Zenbu this year. Perhaps, like the Zenbu subscription, it is a "Japan only" thing now? :(
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

Any Sailormoon cels up for grabs in this Zenbu? The last two Zenbus were rather dissapointing in terms of SM cels.
irmgaard
Senpai - Elder

Post by irmgaard »

This is the page with Sailor Moon cels:

I hope that helps. :)
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

Any gundam cels this time around? I'd buy the Zenbu myself except that I have yet to actually bid on a BWA item...
Tabbykitty
Senpai - Elder

Post by Tabbykitty »

Anything from noir, ah my goddess, or cowboy bebop in the zenbu?
You fight quite well for being such a ... little man-Android 18
http://tabbykitty101.rubberslug.com/
:cat
Zetsuai
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Zetsuai »

and how about thinks from zetsuai, bronze or cathexis???
Vash
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Vash »

heh heh add me to the "too curious" list :D I want to know if there are Trigun, Kenshin or NGE cels ^^
Krafty
Custodian of Records

Post by Krafty »

"I want, I want" [as above] LOL! Yes, I'm laughing at you.

I'm hoping there's nothing in it that interests me this time round. I'm having a job keeping up with the regular Mandarake and YJ auctions :hurt:

Everyone should be saving their pennies regardless. Prime items often come along when you least expect it.
Baakay
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Baakay »

Vash wrote:heh heh add me to the "too curious" list :D I want to know if there are Trigun, Kenshin or NGE cels ^^
I'l rassle you for the Kenshin cels :P (if there are any, of course)
"The permanent temptation of life is to confuse dreams with reality. The permanent defeat of life comes when dreams are surrendered to reality."
James A. Michener, The Drifters
purple-plum
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by purple-plum »

zerospace wrote:Any gundam cels this time around? I'd buy the Zenbu myself except that I have yet to actually bid on a BWA item...
me too...hard to bring yourself to spend money when you've never bought anything from one before

~kt
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

wwwpurple-plumcom wrote:
zerospace wrote:Any gundam cels this time around? I'd buy the Zenbu myself except that I have yet to actually bid on a BWA item...
me too...hard to bring yourself to spend money when you've never bought anything from one before

~kt
Yep... there's always nice stuff, but usually priced way too high for me to justify spending the cash on the Zenbu.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Krafty wrote:I'm hoping there's nothing in it that interests me this time round. I'm having a job keeping up with the regular Mandarake and YJ auctions :hurt:

Everyone should be saving their pennies regardless. Prime items often come along when you least expect it.
There is wisdom in your words. :D

I hope there is nothing I want in there either. But the way BWAs have gone for me lately, there will either be nothing I want or a few things I sort-of-want that will get bid too high. There are too many die hard bidders in Big Web Auctions. :(

I want more BWA artwork from the "happy middle." - items high enough in quality that I like it, but not so high that a lot of other people will as well. Those are the types of auctions I CAN win and be happy with. :D
Last edited by Keropi on Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
soda
Jiggle Counter

Post by soda »

This won't be a popular opinion but don't you have to wonder if the people that actually purchased this catalog get a bit ticked when people ask about what's in the catalog especially if they're asked for scans of the pages? I understand that it's hard to justify spending money on the zenbu if you've never participated in the auction but you'll get your chance to look at the cels when they put them up for auction.

I feel the same way when someone asks me to copy a CD for them that I've just purchased. I spent the money and now you want me to give it to you for free? Ass! Not to mention that there are probably some copyright laws regarding posting scans.

Buy it or wait.
Mandarake/YJ/YJ DBZ/YJ H/YJ GG HNK

Get some exercise. Ride a cyclist.
Han shot first!
You smell like updog.
Never, never, never do a google image search for goatse!