BWA - Bleach - Anyone care to split an auction?

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
HotIce
Senpai - Elder

BWA - Bleach - Anyone care to split an auction?

Post by HotIce »

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auc_e/item ... 2490100002

I know I said I wouldn't be buying anything soon, but I -really- like the Chad... (big surprise, i know)... I have very little intrest in the other two - and if it doesn't go outrageously high... i'm intrested in making chado "mine mine mine mine" :P

I'm willing to pay to join the BWA, do the bidding, pay for the shipping - I just need to know if there is intrest in the other two sketches... if so how much and so on. =)

If anyone else has their eyes on that Chad sketch, then let me know as well - i'll gladly back off b/c I -REALLY- shouldn't be buying b/c of a very recent vehicle purchase.... LOL. Leave it to chad to help me fall from my not wanting to buy. >_>
Titania
Eiyuu - Hero

Re: BWA - Bleach - Anyone care to split an auction?

Post by Titania »

HotIce wrote:http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auc_e/item ... 2490100002

I know I said I wouldn't be buying anything soon, but I -really- like the Chad... (big surprise, i know)... I have very little intrest in the other two - and if it doesn't go outrageously high... i'm intrested in making chado "mine mine mine mine" :P

I'm willing to pay to join the BWA, do the bidding, pay for the shipping - I just need to know if there is intrest in the other two sketches... if so how much and so on. =)

If anyone else has their eyes on that Chad sketch, then let me know as well - i'll gladly back off b/c I -REALLY- shouldn't be buying b/c of a very recent vehicle purchase.... LOL. Leave it to chad to help me fall from my not wanting to buy. >_>
I'm currently the high bidder on this acution, and, unsurpisingly, I'm after the Chad too. ^_^ I don't honestly know yet what I'm willing to expend on it -- other than 'not outrageously high', since it all hinges on how freakishly high my other auction (Renji w/Rukia) goes ... which I suspect is going to be astronomically high. Now, if anyone wants to split *that* one, I'm only interested in the Renji/Rukia and the amusing Mayuri/Nemu, really....
HotIce
Senpai - Elder

Re: BWA - Bleach - Anyone care to split an auction?

Post by HotIce »

Titania wrote: I'm currently the high bidder on this acution, and, unsurpisingly, I'm after the Chad too. ^_^ I don't honestly know yet what I'm willing to expend on it -- other than 'not outrageously high', since it all hinges on how freakishly high my other auction (Renji w/Rukia) goes ... which I suspect is going to be astronomically high. Now, if anyone wants to split *that* one, I'm only interested in the Renji/Rukia and the amusing Mayuri/Nemu, really....
Well, Chad is the only one I care about... i'm developing a small obsession with him... >_< If you want him/are bidding on him, then I wish you a good luck in getting him, and only ask you let me drool over him in your gallery. LOL