Wanted Auctions cel search...

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
Sugarflower
Senpai - Elder

Wanted Auctions cel search...

Post by Sugarflower »

I had no idea where to post this so if it's in the wrong area then please move it for me, thanks. :D

I thought I'd share this cel search with others on this site. I've bought lots of cheap cels from there before but it seems there are alot LESS cels to see now. Only about 200 or so are for sale when there used to be over 1,000. Sadly, all the MGG cels I wanted to get are now gone. :l Hopefully this is due to the seller(s) just taking a break from selling, I don't know. Anyways, here is the link in case any of you want to browse.

HERE

Some cels being sold are OMG, Yawara, MKR, MB. I don't know if the prices are reasonable since I always bought cheap cels from the site. :) The reason I'm posting this is because I never hear anyone mention auctions from this site. Sorry if I have upset anyone by doing this.

Thanks! :)
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Woh. Some of those cels I seen three and a half years ago (such as the Marmalade Boy, Refrain Blue and Cooking Master Boy cels) are still there. 8O

I assume there's no fee for relisting?

I wonder why there's less cels there as of late?
glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by glorff »

Most of the old timers watch that, and quite a few other sites, that they are not willing to make too public for fear of losing their advantage in getting better cels for less :wink:
Dave

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
Zag
Senpai - Elder

Post by Zag »

Ooo, a Jura Tripper cel!
How does one buy on wanted!
Sugarflower
Senpai - Elder

Post by Sugarflower »

Zag wrote:Ooo, a Jura Tripper cel!
How does one buy on wanted!
I used AnimeDep to get my cels from Wanted. http://www.animedep.jp/
I think Rinkya also can also do this. I asked them about it one time and they just said to give them the URL and what cels I am looking for. I'm sure the fees would be crazy for doing this though. AnimeDep was pretty reasonable but communication was a little slow at times.
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Re: Wanted Auctions cel search...

Post by klet »

Sugarflower wrote:I've bought lots of cheap cels from there before but it seems there are alot LESS cels to see now.
Maybe that's because it's Golden Week right now. A lot of people are on vacation. :wink:
Sugarflower
Senpai - Elder

Post by Sugarflower »

I hope so Klet. This way I can see if those MGG cels I wanted will be back. :)
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Re: Wanted Auctions cel search...

Post by Keropi »

klet wrote:Maybe that's because it's Golden Week right now. A lot of people are on vacation. :wink:
Golden Week huh? That explains why I have no Yahoo Japan auctions on watch list at all. It's been a long time since that's happened.

When is Golden Week over? Saturday? Where'smystuff?Ineedmystuff. :D