I've Got to Hand It to Them...

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
Ms. Poe
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

I've Got to Hand It to Them...

Post by Ms. Poe »

This is the second genga set I've won from them...And they keep getting better and better!

I was so surprised to get all of those amazing FMA movie sketches last time, and then, this time, to get some even more amazing things...OMG. I can't wait to share my new babies with you.

Sure. I was bidding on the main auction picture like the rest, but the other sketches that came with it...GAWD...If they woulda shown them...The set would of gone triple than what it had *_*! Especially since they were drawn by either Tensai Okamuro or Toshihiro Kawamoto.

So, in the past ppl have gotten pissed from buying genga sets on Mandy. Having one real nice picture, and 75 other sheets of hands or feet ^^;! Anyone else, as of late, gotten a sketch set and been really SURPRISED by the quality of what they got in all?
Image Image
glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by glorff »

I bought a Shadow Skill set from them a few years ago and thought that I was getting some nice character shots and ended up with the whole closing sequence. Talk about shock 8O I suppose I should animate them :wink:
Dave

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
hyelakingsfan
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by hyelakingsfan »

congrats, im happy that you got quite the surprise. Unfortunately i havent gotten any surprises from them yet. Maybe next time who knows?
jenn-b
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by jenn-b »

I have to admit, I've been thrilled with my last few wins. The Trinity Blood sketches were awesome...and my last set of Harukanaru sketches were AMAZING!! They showed three nice ones, but left out some of the most amazing pans! So yeah...although I've been a little disappointed in the past, they are amazing lately!

Once a Bleach Whore...always a Bleach Whore

"Looks like you're on the ass end of an ass-kickin'" the All-Powerful Bender
metheus
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by metheus »

I've had good luck with them everytime. No real surprises, but still some good deals. I guess it's like anything. Bid according to what you see, beyond that ask questions. A the very least you'll get what was pictured.

I'll post some new stuff from them in my next update, though I'm sorta on a yearly update schedule now.
Gonzai
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Gonzai »

Agreed - the last HikaGo auction I won had some
great sets of Ogata in it - even though they weren't
shown on the first page. Now, if they would just
have some hidden Sai. :wink: