Sailor Moon cels on Mandarake

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
iwakuralain16
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Sailor Moon cels on Mandarake

Post by iwakuralain16 »

How often do cels like this one go up for really high?
https://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auc_e/ite ... 4570600373

it is of Tuxido mask, so it is most likely a stupid question... I am sure it will go up really high >_< haha I was thinking about getting my sister a Sailor Moon cel for Christmas, but I am really undecided on which cel to get her. It already has a bid on it, so maybe not such a good idea. @_@

What cel do you think would make a good "First cel" Gift? @_@

Thanks in advance for any suggestions ^_^
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by wELCOME cONSUMER »

Mandarake is sometimes the worst place to bid because the auctions tend to go too high. Occasionally you can luck out and an auction goes unnoticed. So, it may not be a good indicator of the SM market. Every collector is different, so each one will have different priorities. It seems Usagi/SM herself is one of the most popular and expensive, aside from characters from the Stars season.

Generally, I've noticed Tux cels don't go for much. That's comparative to the SM market only tho, it might seem expensive in relation to other series. SM collectors are plentiful and passionate. You might have your work cut out for you. Good luck! :)
"Devoted to all things lovely to consume"
| Amazon | eBay | rubberslug | facebook |
iwakuralain16

Post by iwakuralain16 »

awesome to know.

I guess I will sit back and watch how high thisone goes for. hahaha
sailorsv13

Post by sailorsv13 »

I wish I could tell you. The funniest things happen to me on Mandarake when bidding on SM cels. I have bid on some really wonderful cels, fully thinking that I will get outbid in the last seconds of the auction...and behold! No one bids! Then if I decide to go for a cel that I think no one will bid on...whamo! I lose by some crazy amount! So from what I have seen it is pretty random...all I can tell you is to consider your highest bid and try to go for it! It is so nice of you to be thinking of your sister like that! Good luck!

~ Bri ~