Mandarake BWA Winter 2006/Zenbu #33

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I don't suppose that pity auction was the Akamaru was it? I totally thought of you Shampoo! :wink:
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

Shampoo
Kiba-phile

Post by Shampoo »

Goldknight wrote:I don't suppose that pity auction was the Akamaru was it? I totally thought of you Shampoo! :wink:
Angelaaaaaa!! XD
*GLOMPGLOMPGLOMP*
:friends: :jump

LOL! You know.. amazingly enough.. I actually passed on him

*this is the part where everyone goes*

:puzzled :puzzled :jaw :jaw

lol!
:hitting:
He was so /kis kawaii but I think he ended before the Ryoga hanken and I was pooling in my dough for him.
Only to lose and then regret I didnt go for the Akamaru LMAO! :rollin :crackup
Baahh! I got too damn greeeeeedy w/ the bishie LOL!! :drool

I won this pity cel
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by wELCOME cONSUMER »

Nene wrote:I forgot to bookmark the Pantyhose Tarou hanken (from Ranma - the guy with the giant bull behind him) ... anyone catch how much that went for? Must be one of the only hankens with that guy in it. ^_^;

I'm curious as to know how much he went for.
He didn't go for much, from what I remember. Maybe $300 - $500, something in that range. Same for the long haired Ranma sitting on Happosai hanken on the everday auction.
"Devoted to all things lovely to consume"
| Amazon | eBay | rubberslug | facebook |
Prince Vegeta
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Prince Vegeta »

Goldknight wrote:I don't suppose that pity auction was the Akamaru was it? I totally thought of you Shampoo! :wink:
I thought the same thing before I won the auction.....just sitting by the computer in the last minutes of the auction waiting for her to come by....but nothing....the auction ended and I was thinking to myself "really??? That's it?"

It's pretty kool not to have any opposition in a mandy BWA though....as rare as that is.....I personally went for the Orochimaru Hanken. Don't really care for the cute puppy.

So far I got some great wishlist items. I FINALLY got me a "Tsukihime" genga/douga set (been waiting for it for a while now) + a "Requiem of the Darkness" sketch set which is just phenomenal.

My wallet is bleeding and for that I really don't like to check the rest of the auctions.....but my gallery is truely thankful to mandy for their services.
Prince Vegeta
demon.rubberslug.com
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

:rollin Well congrats PV! I love the pity win Shampoo! That is absolutely adorable. CUUUUTE!
<----GLOMPS Shampoo! :jump

Just keep in mind that anytime you need extra cash for a hanken or something I'm happy to help you out by taking that sexy jutsu repro off your hands. :wink:
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Prince Vegeta wrote: So far I got some great wishlist items. I FINALLY got me a "Tsukihime" genga/douga set (been waiting for it for a while now)
Cool. /no1

If you don't my asking...which character did you end up winning?
Prince Vegeta
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Prince Vegeta »

Keropi wrote:If you don't my asking...which character did you end up winning?
The Shiki and Arcueid set.

EDIT: Just won another genga/douga set of Arcueid...sweet.

Who won the Gohan cel? It was a hec of a battle friend and I couldn't go beyond your final bid. Well done and congrads on a beautiful new addition to your gallery. If you ever decide to let it go then please let me know.

Cheers,
PV
Prince Vegeta
demon.rubberslug.com
bulleta
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by bulleta »

Nene wrote:I forgot to bookmark the Pantyhose Tarou hanken (from Ranma - the guy with the giant bull behind him) ... anyone catch how much that went for? Must be one of the only hankens with that guy in it. ^_^;

He went for 35200. 100 yen more than I bid. I cried a lot over that one... it would have been a dream. :l *sigh*

A friend of mine says he would be in another Hanken. But I don't know which one he's talking about.
Nene
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Nene »

bulleta wrote:

He went for 35200. 100 yen more than I bid. I cried a lot over that one... it would have been a dream. :l *sigh*

A friend of mine says he would be in another Hanken. But I don't know which one he's talking about.
Ah, I remember your Tarou collection. ^_^ In fact I thought of that collection at the time I saw the hanken but I forgot whose it was. Maybe someday when that person tires of it, they'll move it along.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Prince Vegeta wrote: The Shiki and Arcueid set.

EDIT: Just won another genga/douga set of Arcueid...sweet.
Congratulations on those. I'm glad someone here wa able to get them.

I'll add you to my slow growing list of collectors that have at least ONE item from a show I feel like collecting from. :D
Prince Vegeta
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Prince Vegeta »

Keropi wrote:I'll add you to my slow growing list of collectors that have at least ONE item from a show I feel like collecting from. :D
So I've made your list you say .... Kool 8)
Prince Vegeta
demon.rubberslug.com
Krafty
Custodian of Records

Post by Krafty »

Ms. Poe wrote:Congrats on the person who won the LBR hanken sketches...due to a sudden death in the family I was unable to compete once I got outbid -_-!
I feel a little bad now because the winner was me. I kept looking at this auction, came back t it several times then felt compelled to sign up for the BWA and bid on this single item. I know I said that I wouldn't join in this time but I'm weak.
Sorry for the loss to your family, that's a real shame, but I'm sure that you'll be blessed with good fortune soon. Take care.
Ms. Poe

Post by Ms. Poe »

Congrats to all the winners!

There was few nice things this time around, but nothing to make me explode out of my sheepskin and go all wolfy on someone's a$$ over a dream cel like last year ^_^;!

Can't wait to see them in ya'alls galleries!
Image Image
Ms. Poe

Post by Ms. Poe »

Krafty wrote:
Ms. Poe wrote:Congrats on the person who won the LBR hanken sketches...due to a sudden death in the family I was unable to compete once I got outbid -_-!
I feel a little bad now because the winner was me. I kept looking at this auction, came back t it several times then felt compelled to sign up for the BWA and bid on this single item. I know I said that I wouldn't join in this time but I'm weak.
Sorry for the loss to your family, that's a real shame, but I'm sure that you'll be blessed with good fortune soon. Take care.
Don't worry my dear. I know they're in a good home. I can always visit them. I'm sure there will be things I can collect in the future ^_^!

Thanx for the condolences. The fam is working through it.
Image Image
Xelloss
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Xelloss »

Shampoo wrote:He was so /kis kawaii but I think he ended before the Ryoga hanken and I was pooling in my dough for him.
Only to lose and then regret I didnt go for the Akamaru LMAO!
Yeah, I bid more for the Ryouga hanken than the shampoo hanken went for, and was very surprised the next morning to see that it went even higher yet ^^; I got the lone pchan as a consolation prize ^^; I've wanted a decent pchan for *so* long ^^; (closet ranma fan here ;-))

- Karen