These settei are copies.....right?

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
Goldknight
RULER

These settei are copies.....right?

Post by Goldknight »

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auc_e/item ... 2810100005

I've bought settei before from other series and then stopped for the simple fact that they were copies. But these are so beautiful. Based on the starting price I can't imagine they are originals, but still....they are gorgeous! :OMG The shading and color.....just....wow. :OMG
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

birdie
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by birdie »

I'd say those are copies. I have some settei from Trinity Blood and Mermaid's Saga that have some color and shading. Although on the TB settei I can't tell if it was added afterwards on the copy. :?
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Thanks Birdie. You're a total gem. :bow :wink:
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest

Gonzai
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Gonzai »

Definately copies, but definately very pretty.
I love this anime, however, waiting for the subs
is painful. I am up to ep. 31 of the raws now.
Tell me that is not being impatient. X|
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I'm just as impatient. The subs are so freakin slow!!!! I can't watch the raws though since my japanese isn't very good at all. Though I can kind of gather what is going on, it's still hard in some scenes. I get so tempted to watch ahead. This show is so addictive.

birdie
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by birdie »

I love this show too! And the subs are maddeningly slow.... but good news! There's going to be a second season! :yay Yay! :yay

Oh yeah, that is a beautiful settei, are you going for it GK?
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I promised myself I wouldn't spend money on copy settei again. While these are really gorgeous I just can't keep justifying spending money on a xerox. Even if it was used by the animators. I still have so many settei from other shows that I'm debating on what to do with them. :bawl I am however excited that I do have genga from this show on the way. :jump And thanks for the info Birdie. I'm so please that there will be a second season. YAY!!!

syan
Senpai - Elder

Post by syan »

birdie wrote:I love this show too! And the subs are maddeningly slow.... but good news! There's going to be a second season! :yay Yay! :yay
:bow