No.
25%
Not sure.
14%

Total votes: 44

wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by wELCOME cONSUMER »

Sorry for the lack of reply from me, but yes I did receive your PM.

To cut down on back-and-forth PMing, I'm not replying just yet to anyone who already donated. This spares my inbox and saves time. Everyone who donated last time and PMed me about it will receive a reply with a link to the scans once they are available, which should be very soon.

Sorry for any confusion or worry. :D
"Devoted to all things lovely to consume"
| Amazon | eBay | rubberslug | facebook |
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Please let us know what you guys think of Zenbu after it arrives. :)

One of fun things I like about Zenbu is hearing everyone's conversation on what they think about it.
Zetsuai
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Zetsuai »

sorry sorry for the delay, but my computer gave me a hard time ... (-.-) ...
I tried it 7 times to convert the file in a pdf with contents menue, but it failed ... :bawl :bawl :bawl ...
so this time it is "only" without the menue available ...

p.s.: toni ... the mail with the link is on the way to you ... (^_^) ...
Princess Nadia
Kamisama - God

Post by Princess Nadia »

Thank you so much for all your hard work :hello
"Don't forget to try in mind"

"Everybody likes that Michigan Rag"
Gonzai
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Gonzai »

So, you are done now?? I am confused. Is Toni mailing
the link right away, or do you still have work to do?? :o
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

The link has not been mailed to anyone yet because the file was way too big. I had errands to run today, so I was not able to resize it till just now. I should be able to start PMing people tonight/tomorrow morning. I appreciate everyone's patience, the size issue was unexpected; while not impossible to fix, I just didn't have the necessary time to remedy it. Thanks for understanding!
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Whew!

Ok, everyone who donated last time and PMed with their donation email address has received zenbu 35. Everyone who is new to this project has received my reply with instructions. If you did not receive a reply of some sort, please contact me immediately.

As mentioned before, the file was too big and needed to be resized. Now, if anyone feels the revised file is too small, too hard to see, please let me know. The bigger version can be made available to those who request it. But please be advised, this option is quite time consuming, both for the sender (me) and the recipient (you). Just remember there is a zoom feature in Adobe Acrobat and Foxit Reader, in case that assists you.

Feedback about the quality is appreciated. If the overwhelming majority of you are honestly dissatisfied, I can work on a revision. Just let me know and give me a little time to get it together.

Anyway, thanks so much to everyone who participated and made this project a success. Zetsuai, you are my golden goddess. Truly. Thank you! :friends:

:bow :bow :bow :bow
usamamo
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by usamamo »

Is there another Zenbu to donate for??? I did it last time is it already time for another bloodbath??
" I'm Usagi Tsukino, 16 years old...in the first year of high school. I'm a bit rash and a crybaby...but, I'm actually an agent of love and justice....pretty Sailor Soldier, Sailor Moon"
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Certainly. Please read this post about what to do to get the new zenbu this time around.

Zetsuai pointed out to me that the kanji is harder to read in the smaller version I'm sending everyone. Therefore, anyone who wants to read the Japanese text and cannot should PM me with Bigger version please in the subject. Now this process will no longer take any extra time on my part, but it will be a significantly longer download for the interested party. As long as you guys are pleased, then it's no big deal.

Thanks Zetsuai, for pointing this out! :friends:
Zetsuai
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Zetsuai »

sorry to all for the confusion this time ... /swt /swt /swt ...
I hope my computer will do what I want him to do again next Zenbu ... :emb :emb :emb ...

nevertheless I hope you enjoy the Zenbu ... :bny ...

/thx :vict :yay and again my biggest thank-you to Toni for all the help :yay :vict /thx
:friends:
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

You're too kind Sajora. ^__^ We make the perfect team :D

I think we learned some things this time around that will make next time even smoother. I will provide both links, big and small, to everyone next time. That way, they can decide which file to download. Having a choice is better, makes more sense. That way, if the kanji is important, they will have the ability to download the bigger file in order to read it. Alternatively, if the person has a slower connection, then they can download the smaller file and save time.

Ah well, live and learn. :wink:
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

I think everyone has been taken care of by this point. If I somehow missed anyone, please let me know immediately via PM.

Thanks again Sajora! I think the scans look fabulous!

Sadly, there's no GR this time around :O (from what I saw), but there was one other interesting piece I will watch and keep my fingers crossed. I doubt it'll go cheap, but who knows.

Good luck to people saving up! :D
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Well, this project will have to come to an end. "Someone" has contacted Mandarake about this. I apologize to the mods and anyone else contacted about this project by Mandarake. We definitely didn't mean to cause any trouble at all and didn't mean to create a negative reflection on anyone here. As it is, no consequences will happen as long as the project stops. So it shall be done as they request. Just to make one thing clear, NO money was made on this project. Every cent went to the shipping costs. The mods here at Beta would never have allowed this project if profit had been made. It was never about money, hence the public discussion about this project. That much was made quite clear in my communication to Mandarake.