Who won this Leorio cel?

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Who won this Leorio cel?

Post by klet »

Okay . . . cels of him should not cost this much. X| I'm just crazy insane (and apparently one other person is). I talked myself out of it because I already have a cel from this sequence on its way to me. I just wanted the background. Enough to be the other insane bidder. I'd be happy with a copy. :O I'd be willing to pay for it too, in order to offset the cost of the auction. As in more than the copying fees. Or if I could just get a full scan of it, or a full scan in pieces, that would work, too.

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auc_e/item ... 1420100001

For some reason, I doubt it was anyone here, but you never know what people know. :) Does anybody have any idea who won it?
RalphVboy
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by RalphVboy »

I went after a few of those HxH auctions this morning, but not the Leorio one. I usually never see prices for Leorio go that high. It is a great cel of him though 8) . Ah well, I hope that you manage to get a copy-matching background for your sequence mate, klet ^_^

- RalphVboy
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

Yeah, well, if I hadn't come along, whoever won would have won for about $30. *nervous laughter* I'd be willing to pay someone to make me that copy, though. :wink: