Denial

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
samiamew
Kamisama - God

Denial

Post by samiamew »

I don't know about you -- but I was livin' in it..............the sweet river of De Nile.

When everybody had the great idea to pool together, buy, scan, and upload the BWA catalog -- I was adamant --> 'none for me, thank you very much' , 'not gonna happen', 'I don't need it', 'nope'..........

You can try to hide with your head in the sand, but when it all comes down to it -- DENIAL 'aint just a river in Egypt :evil2

..........I'm supposed to be saving for a trip to Europe this summer :bawl :bawl :bawl

Anybody else breaking their vow over the BWA?? and I got away with NOTHING from the last one -- I was so proud of myself!
glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by glorff »

I will decide if I am falling off the wagon in a little less than a week if a certain something has not gone thru the roof by then :wink:
Dave

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

There's a cel I'd be willing to pay opening bid for . . . but I doubt anything goes for opening bid on BWA. X| :D
samiamew
Kamisama - God

Post by samiamew »

I hear you on that one, Glorff -- I'm torn b/w hoping to win or having them go through the roof and be definite goners..............that way, I can say that I was really saving my $$ for my trip and that I had such willpower :crackup

Klet -- wouldn't that be just S-W-E-E-T if that'd happen -- just once?!?!

Hears hopin' that if we do fall off the wagon, a small ending $$'ll cushion our landing....ganbatta mina!!! :jump :jump
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

:rollin You gave me such a good laugh at work today reading this thread samiamnew. :rollin I totally hear what you're sayin. :emb
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Well, I was saving myself money (pennies, I know) by not chipping into the BWA pool in another thread. I didn't see the point. I always decide whether or not I'm going to bid after the auctions start. It works for me. :wink: Of course, I had several people tell me about a certain auction. :dlook I swore up and down I wouldn't join the BWA this time. Too late! X|

Yup! I've fallen off the wagon bidding on 4 auctions. There goes what's left of my wallet. :hurt: :roll:

OH! And I have won something from the BWA for opening bid so it is possible. Best of luck to you! :)
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
samiamew
Kamisama - God

Post by samiamew »

Well GK, I had to laugh, too -- otherwise I'd be cryin' :emb :emb :emb Ah!!!!!!!!!!!! the joys of cel-collecting!! :P

DT -- do you think we've 'fallen off the wagon' together for a certain cel :dlook

Only 4 auctions??? :wink:

I've got a 'train of auctions' I'm looking at -- if the first one fails I've got p-l-e-n-t-y of back-ups this time around :iluvu :roll I just hope that doesn't mean I'm a 'wreck waiting to happen' 8O

*sending good-luck vibes to everyone* ....provided you're NOT going after any of MY auctions :P :P
:bubbles :bubbles :bubbles :bubbles
RoboFlonne
Uguu...!

Post by RoboFlonne »

There are some really nice ones!

If only I haven't already fallen off the "train"

I would be bidding...

Hope you win what you want!

Remember! You have to love the cel! Or you won't win it! :vict
usamamo
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by usamamo »

Proud to say my feet are still firmly on the wagon. The few cels I was interested in have gone up past what I could afford. So no falling off my little red wagon this time. :D
" I'm Usagi Tsukino, 16 years old...in the first year of high school. I'm a bit rash and a crybaby...but, I'm actually an agent of love and justice....pretty Sailor Soldier, Sailor Moon"
glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by glorff »

I knew that I would not need to waste the fee! Already well past my number, same as always :wink:
Dave

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
samiamew
Kamisama - God

Post by samiamew »

Well, I wish I could say the same **and I don't mean to rain in anybody's soup :P ** but I am both ecstatic and appalled :yay :hurt: .....I won my prized piece-o-acetate ** squeal like a fan-girl**cry like a baby**...........I am so pathetic in my quest for more lovelies.......absolutely NO willpower!! But such is the joy of cel-collecting :jump :emb and I wouldn't have it any other way!!! :wink:

Has anybody else had any luck in the 'infancy that is the BWA' so far??
=> here's some added good vibes coming your way...............
:wave:
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Well I ALMOST joined in the BWA. Eventhough I usually know what's in it before hand I always wait to get a feel for it. I was about to join when a cel on YJ popped up for much cheaper. :emb I caved and saved plenty of money. :rollin YAY!!!!!!! I didn't fall off the BWA wagon. YAY!!!!!!!!!!! :jump
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest

duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Well, my auctions are still going. My poor poor wallet. X| :l
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Look at it this way DT. I won't be there to jack up your Duo goodness. I'm just going to sit back and watch you and AO kill eachother instead. :rollin

<----------Pass me the popcorn y'all. :rollin

duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Goldknight wrote:I won't be there to jack up your Duo goodness. I'm just going to sit back and watch you and AO kill eachother instead. :rollin
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

OMG! That was the best laugh I've had in days! :crackup