Denial

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
kira
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by kira »

these are times that i'm glad all i have is a debt card and not a credit card.
Wendy
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Wendy »

Such a fun and honest thread!
kira wrote:these are times that i'm glad all i have is a debt card and not a credit card.
I'm just glad I don't have either card :D

although it didn't stop me from bidding on the BWA either Image
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Well I am totally stunned. :OMG The Duo Hanken didn't go nearly as high as I thought he would. I'm almost kicking myself for not trying now. :bwall Please tell me someone here on beta got him. PLEASE!!!! :bawl
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

samiamew
Kamisama - God

Post by samiamew »

I sometimes hate this messageboard -- I had a really nifty reply and *poof* it's gone :roll: ....think I remember what the heck I said??!!?!?! X| :wink:
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Goldknight wrote:Well I am totally stunned. :OMG The Duo Hanken didn't go nearly as high as I thought he would.
Me too! :jaw

Now, I'm wishing I would have bid just a little bit harder. :bawl My poor Duo is out there in the wild somewhere. :bawl Please tell me where he went so I can drool. :drool It wasn't me, GK or AO. :roll:

But I did win one of the ones I was trying hard for so I'm happy about that. I had to fight tooth and nail but he's mine! :evil2
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I wonder if GundamWingTales got him???? It's quite possible. She is a heavy hitter on the show and loves Duo. I think maybe I need to email her and find out. :wink:
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest

animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by animeobsessed »

Goldknight wrote:I wonder if GundamWingTales got him???? It's quite possible. She is a heavy hitter on the show and loves Duo. I think maybe I need to email her and find out. :wink:
Please do...I would love to find out who got lucky b/c I didn't have time to contemplate bidding any higher X|
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I just sent an email off so we'll see. I told her we're dying for some closure. :emb