BWA question

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

BWA question

Post by duotrouble »

Has anyone else had problems paying for their wins in the BWA? I received an email almost a week ago telling me I won. I contacted them as they asked wanting to get my shipping price. Like I said, it's almost a week later and I haven't heard anything. Plus, my payment page still says "contact Mandarake".

I won an everyday auction the day before. That's already paid and shipped. Heck, it might even show up on my doorstep tomorrow. I've won the BWA before but I don't remember having to wait that long for them to let me pay.

<--just worried
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

And I jumped the gun. Oops! X| Literally 5 minutes ago, I received an email from Mandarake giving me all the shipping info. I hopped over there and paid for it. Guess I just didn't remember it taking them so long. Well, it was a while ago since I've even entered the BWA.

Sorry for wasting everyone's time. /sry
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
redwolf
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by redwolf »

No worries, they've been unusually slow the past couple weeks. Of course, unusually slow for them, is normal for a lot of other sellers. I've just been spoiled by the "receive package a week after auction finishes " treatment I usually get from them. I guess they're swamped this BWA around.
metheus
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by metheus »

Like-wise, noticed that last night so I sent them an email. Odd that it's different than the everyday auction payment system.
jenn-b
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by jenn-b »

I think that they were probably waiting until all of the auctions were over, as to combine shipping and lower the over-all cost to the customer. You see...the glass is half full!

Once a Bleach Whore...always a Bleach Whore

"Looks like you're on the ass end of an ass-kickin'" the All-Powerful Bender
Queen_Serenity
Kakashi Stalker

Post by Queen_Serenity »

Yeah, I was worried about mine, too. To my relief I received the email early this morning though. :wink: