Am I seeing double? YYH Mukuro auction o_O

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
Captain Haddock
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Captain Haddock »

Well I hate to say it but what this blokes doing is essentially a condensed version of what some of the main dealers do, as I think has been mentioned a while back in previous topics.

I say this because I saw one cel recently going on auction for $250 only to see it cropping up on a dealers site at $450 :x (nice mark up!) a couple of weeks later. The only real differance being between these two dealers is that this guy doesn't even have the cel in his posession yet.
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

Captain Haddock wrote:Well I hate to say it but what this blokes doing is essentially a condensed version of what some of the main dealers do, as I think has been mentioned a while back in previous topics.
Exactly. Which is why I think that iwakuralain16 shouldn't feel bad at all about asking the seller the question she did. :) The cel community hates when cel dealers pull this kind of switch. Why should we like the "condensed version"? :wink:
Captain Haddock
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Captain Haddock »

With you on that :) , I don't like seeing a cel I liked reappear on a dealer site with an 80% mark up.