Zenbu 36 - Ouctober 9th - 21st..

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
RX78GP02AGUNDAM
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by RX78GP02AGUNDAM »

Me thinks, there weren't enough people on Beta or outside of Japan buying catalogs (before we started providing scans) to even make a difference to see an actual loss in sales for the catalog now.
metheus
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by metheus »

That sucks. At anyrate, they end up publishing the contents online themselves, so I guess its back to waiting.
wELCOME cONSUMER
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by wELCOME cONSUMER »

Maybe we can put together a collection to hire a psychic that can tell us what will be in the next Zenbu? RX can confirm if the psychic is accurate by answering with a wink for "yes" and an elbow nudge for "no." :D

To answer the PMs/emails I've received, yes I know who the person was and why they did it. :roll: And it was not because of the scans, it was an unrelated personal issue. It's unfortunate that everyone involved has to suffer because of one person's pettiness.
"Devoted to all things lovely to consume"
| Amazon | eBay | rubberslug | facebook |
irmgaard
Senpai - Elder

Post by irmgaard »

Sugarflower wrote: Does anyone know what the next BWA theme will be?
Well I'm looking at the thing and I can't tell what the cel theme is this time.

Maybe Rumiko Takahashi? There are some great Ranma 1/2 cels, some pretty Lum's, and some Inu's including a sequence mate to this:

http://mamorinuku.rubberslug.com/galler ... mID=139459

23 pages of cels.
minigt
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by minigt »

Any good DBZ stuff this time? Pretty, prettty ppppllllleeeeeeaaaaaasssssssseeeee :D
Are you ready now....to witness a power not seen for thousands of years!
http://genkidama.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp
Shampoo
Kiba-phile

Post by Shampoo »

Yesssss!!!
may the Inu's take away the heat from the Ranmas lol!
:hitting: :crackup

especially the Shampy poo :P :P :P

damnit why the hell did it have to take place
before my trip >_<;
:kaioken:
honestly I must have the crappiest streak when
it comes to BWA!
:bwall
I must rub someone's lucky belly
for some mojo vibes /wah

anyone wanna volunteer??? lol!
:crackup
irmgaard
Senpai - Elder

Post by irmgaard »

minigt wrote:Any good DBZ stuff this time? Pretty, prettty ppppllllleeeeeeaaaaaasssssssseeeee
Well…if we’re not allowed to scan :puzzled …I’ll try and describe the best I can… :sweatdrop

There are two cels of cute, smiling chibi Goku :D flying on his cloud…one dressed in red and an oversized OP in purplish blue. Both with backgrounds

There’s a Trunks sequence mate of Wendy’s one:
http://chx.rubberslug.com/gallery/inv_i ... mID=206500
but with a very dark (non matching?) background.

A Blond, powered up Goku (I’m thinking SSJ, but couldn’t swear to it) ¾ head shot, looking downstage right, frowning, chin down, brows drawn :redhot

An angry Son Gohan, facing head-on, shown from the hips up, in the cute spacesuit with the epaulettes. With background
This shows him with the suit I’m talking about: http://ssj4johnjohncelgallery.rubberslu ... emID=60903

A title card

Left to right: Androids 18, 17 (back to us), and 16 milling around, with background

A vertical pan cel of Goku, sideways, head to knee, fists clenched at his sides, eyes down, head bowed, looking very determined. With background.

An adorable little Vegeta, standing with his back to us, in the epaulette suit with his cape flapping, his tail peeking out from under it, his head swiveled around, talking very seriously over his left shoulder…and with his hair standing straight up so high that more than one third of his height is from the neck up!!! Tooooooo cuuuuuuute! /kis2

Good Luck with the Shampoo, Shampoo! /no1 Her smiling portrait, or her swimsuit oversized cel…or the airbrushed effects kiss…
cscratch
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by cscratch »

I know this is a long shot, but would there be any Utena goodies this time around? (I am almost hoping the answer is "No"...)
minigt
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by minigt »

Thank you sooo much irmgaard for your trouble.. I really appreciate it. I owe you one. :D
minigt
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by minigt »

Thank you sooo much irmgaard for your trouble.. I really appreciate it. I owe you one. :D
Hisoka
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by Hisoka »

I have just one question. Any Hisoka cels? :)
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

I guess I'll hop on the bandwagon too.

Any Sailormoon or Cardcaptor Sakura goodies?

Thanks in advance :D
EternityOfPain
Senpai - Elder

Post by EternityOfPain »

Just curious... Do you see any Juuni Kokki / twelve kingdoms!? :wink:
I didnt attend the funeral but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it. -Mark Twain
Anime runs my life. I'll leave it to anime to where my life leads me. -EoP
Anime I have Seen
Slippery slopes of hellish Ice.
irmgaard
Senpai - Elder

Post by irmgaard »

You are very welcome, minigt! :)

Sorry, I don’t see any Utena, cscratch. :(

No Hisoka, Hisoka :l …. In fact…No Hunter x Hunter at all!!! :bawl
cutiebunny wrote:Any Sailormoon or Cardcaptor Sakura goodies?

Thanks in advance :D
You're welcome:

There’s a ChibiChibi foreground, from the waist up, with doll, cup and cake, with Usagi and Luna looking on at the rear. Multi layer, with background.

There’s a Sailor Uranus bust (head and shoulders) in civvies in the foreground, with Sailor Neptune behind, head visible over Uranus’ left shoulder. With background.

A cel of all the Sailor Stars together, left to right: Seiya, in the foreground; Taiki, at the back, shown from the waist up; and Yaten, mid-ground, chest high on the right. They are in their midi top/shorts outfits. With a background.

Individual headshot cels of each of the Sailor Stars, with Seiya and Taiki wearing feather earpiece/mike things. All with backgrounds.

An oversize Eternal Sailor Moon, from hem up, wings wide, left arm thrown back, right arm bent at the elbow, flashing gang signs (just kidding!! :P ) talking and looking serious. On a background of golden lit magenta clouds.

Ann gleefully blasting something off screen :D , shown from her chest up, face ¾, looking over her left shoulder, with dark effects rays coming from the lower right (her left). With a background

And a gorgeous, moody lit, emotional Fiore, from chest up, looking at the flower in the foreground. No background, but who needs it with his beautiful green hair, streaming across, filling the right side of the cel. :iluvu

One CCS cel of Sakura and Eriol, both waist high, with a grassy, outdoors background

There’s a Hanken genga/douga of Sakura with her wand,

And a genga of her with wings, poofy skirt, and left leg kicked back, posing for Tomoyo’s (shown with her back to us, foreground, lower left corner) camera.

Sorry, EoP, the only Twelve Kingdoms genga (2 sets) are in the Neo-Mandarake, which is like a lotto for subscribers to the Zenbu. :(
Hisoka
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by Hisoka »

My wallet is happy to hear that news but I'm not. :( Anyway, thanks for the update.