I hate Anicyo

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
Elot
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

I hate Anicyo

Post by Elot »

Just wasted $5 fee and waited ridiculous 40 days auctions that get pulled off in less than 10 days. Im not sure if this auction site is even serious or a wait n' bait scam involving the seller Madoka. No offence and apology to the management, its just my opinion.
Kata
Sakabatō Sheath

Re: I hate Anicyo

Post by Kata »

Elot wrote:Just wasted $5 fee and waited ridiculous 40 days auctions that get pulled off in less than 10 days. Im not sure if this auction site is even serious or a wait n' bait scam involving the seller Madoka. No offence and apology to the management, its just my opinion.
The Database on anicyo crashed and they re-adding everything. It says on the main top english page on the Anicyo site.

You can also go to this where others were wondering:

http://www.anime-beta.com/phpBB/viewtop ... ht=#272936
Kata

iwakuralain16

Post by iwakuralain16 »

I am a little upset about the 600 yen fee a month. You end up finding an auction you like, then waiting 30 days for it to end... meanwhile you have already spent 1200 yen while just waiting on one auction you want to bid on to end. I wish they would make auction time periods shorter because it sounds like they are just churning to get more fees out of you by making their auction times last longer and you wait... and wait to bid... and they are still making money even though you are not bidding. And then on top of that you have to pay regular fees for the deputy service. I dunno. just complaining.
Elot

Post by Elot »

Thanks for clearing it up Kata, sorry for the rant as i directly bookmarked the auctions categories hence bypassed the main page.
kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

Having trouble initiating deputy service

Post by kathpatty »

Having won an auction I seem to be having trouble initiating the Deputy service. I have signed up and have the Premium service.

When I press on the link - the auctions I won are not appearing.I proceed to my page - they are listed-but don't seem to know how to initiate the deputy service.
Has this been used by someone (I am Japanese illiterate- but have been using a translation link) who can possibly help me.
I have contacted them via email - but it may take awhile :cry: :shrug :bow2:
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

You need to go to your won auctions page when logged in on the auction side of the site. Make sure the auctions you've won are there.

THEN go to the main anicyo.com page and log in. Go to "Anicyo Deputy Service" and the auctions should be listed there. Click each one - and a page will display that asks you if you want to use the deputy service--check the box and click the button at the bottom. Do this for each auction you've won.

Finally, go to the payments page (link to this should be at the top of the Deputy Service page right next to the request deputy service link) and you should see all the auctions you've requested the deputy service for on that page, as well as a link to start a paypal transaction to pay for them. From there, its fairly self-explanatory.

I've done this numerous times without problems. ^_^ Hopefully I haven't forgotten any steps.
kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

Thanks

Post by kathpatty »

tHANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR QUICK HELP !! :D :D
I have accommplished it and paid for it....
thanks again for your help :yay
Kata
Sakabatō Sheath

Re: Having trouble initiating deputy service

Post by Kata »

kathpatty wrote:Having won an auction I seem to be having trouble initiating the Deputy service. I have signed up and have the Premium service.

When I press on the link - the auctions I won are not appearing.I proceed to my page - they are listed-but don't seem to know how to initiate the deputy service.
Has this been used by someone (I am Japanese illiterate- but have been using a translation link) who can possibly help me.
I have contacted them via email - but it may take awhile :cry: :shrug :bow2:
After you win the auction you

1. go to your "won" auction link/URL within "my auction" and then "won" auctions. When you there cclick on each auction you won to "activate" it for the deputy service.

2. then go to your top page and go to the deputy page where it should now show your won auctions on the deputy servce link, "Auction Deputy Sevice" If it doesn't go back to the "won" auctions and do same again. You might need to make double sure you got all in the end.

3. click on each of the auctions at a time. Within each it will show you on bottom of the page a box to check to use the deputy and click submit to use the deputy.

4. after that go to Payment required.

Hope this helps!
Last edited by Kata on Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kata

zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

Wonderful! Glad to hear you got it to work ^_^.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

How does their shipping system work as of late (with the two month storage period)?

Do they automatically ship you what they have of yours after two months passed since your oldest auction win?

I couldn't find any English text on their site relating to shipping. :sweatdrop
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Post by sensei »

IIRC, after you pay for a won item, it gets transferred to a list called "Pending arrival." As they come in and are processed by Anicyo, you get an email:
---------------------------------------------------
Anicyo Deputy Service : Auction Item received
---------------------------------------------------

Auction item a000000xxx has been received.

Orders can left open for a maximum of 2 months. Any deputy items received will be added to the current open order.

To close the order. Login to anicyo and click the deputy orders link in the left menu.
I don't find anything in the FAQs that say what happens if you exceed the 2 month maximum. All I know is that when you get as many items as you want shipped at once, you go to Anicyo and "close the order" by requesting shipping. Then, a day or two later, you get another email:
--------------------------------------------
Anicyo Deputy Service : Order Packed

Your Order has been packed and shipping has been set.

How to pay for the shipping :

1) Login to anicyo.
2) Click the Deputy Orders link on the left hand side.
3) Select the order number, scroll down and click the Paypal link.
4) Complete the payment.

After confirmation of payment your order should ship within two business days.
You pay the shipping (which includes both internal and external postage costs), and then you get a third email that says:
Anicyo Deputy Service : Order Shipped

Hello,

Order Number # DS000000xxx has been shipped.

To track your order http://www.post.japanpost.jp/english/index.html

Tracking Number : EI123456789JP
Then it's all over but to check the tracking number every 30 minutes (you can do this on the USPS site as well) and keeping an eye out for the mail truck. Stephen packs cels very securely, and so getting an Anicyo shipment is almost always cause for rejoicing.
kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

Thanks

Post by kathpatty »

Thanks , sensei.
:)
I bookmarked this page as the instructions are great!! :D
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Thanks Sensei.

I took screenshots of this thread since several of my very helpful reference webpages have gone down lately. :(

I can't assume anything will stay around. :O