Primo Passo / La Corda d'Oro artwork finally showing up!

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
Goldknight
RULER

Primo Passo / La Corda d'Oro artwork finally showing up!

Post by Goldknight »

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auc_e/item ... 9900100005

Although they are roughs I bet they still go high. :drool
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Simple roughs and Rilezu seem to be about the only thing I've ever seen from this series - unless if you count those large, undetermined pieces of paper.
kira
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by kira »

i dont think they go to high.

since most will be focusing on the bwa, if they still have money, will forget this since it's in the everyday auction part.

not saying it wont go high just not as high since the bwa is at the same tine.
Krafty
Custodian of Records

Post by Krafty »

kira wrote:i dont think they go to high.
since most will be focusing on the bwa, if they still have money, will forget this since it's in the everyday auction part.
I understand what you're saying, Kira, since the BWA is about to begin but these look like nice drawings and fans from the series would spend a lot on them regardless of if they were in the Everyday or BW Auctions. I doubt people are distracted, more like they'll check out both listings while they're online. People who normally visit one auction type will take a look at both thus increasing the potential bidder base.

Not meaning to put a downer on things but we need to remember that some Japanese bidders have their New Year cash bonuses from work to pump into the auctions. Prices may go higher than expected and I don't look forward to this prospect.
kira
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by kira »

it's not a downer.

i was just thinking along those lines. yeah, since every one in japan gets there money now, things will go high.