Anicyo Shipping Issues

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
Goldknight
RULER

Anicyo Shipping Issues

Post by Goldknight »

Anyone else having any? I paid for shipping weeks ago and the status is still listed as "to ship soon". :roll: The next to it is the date 9/29/08. Seems like if I requested the shipping and paid for it then it should have happened. :x
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

also

Post by kathpatty »

Yes , I also paid for shipping on mine, and it does not even show that it was paid when I pull my item list down :l :l
My poor SDK's ....they want to come home ......
Mine has an Oct date next to it.....but I thought that was how long I had to store it
syan
Senpai - Elder

Post by syan »

I've been waiting a couple of weeks for my order to ship too. Like kp said, the date next to it was the date the shipping request was supposed to be by (mine was 8/19). Since I closed that order to follow the dictated date, I now have another order opened which I need to have shipped off too, and am waiting on the invoice for that. :x
iwakuralain16
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by iwakuralain16 »

I just paid for my order a few days ago. I am not in a rush but I have one of Buttr's cels in that order so I will end up just shipping it right back to Japan once I get it. LOL I am in no hurry.. but I would be upset if I had been waiting for 3 weeks.

My deputy is kinda strange. Well.. not really(my regular deputy that is). I recently had my items shipped and had not requested a shipment from them since December. I buy ALOT of crap from YJ.. I really only got one cel out of that entire package. :hurt: IT took them two weeks to package it... they were able to fit into two boxes... HUGE boxes at that. And then it took them another week or two to ship. I had waited 7 months to have it shipped... i didnt mind waiting another month to get it. >_>!! im going to x-post this to the SJ thread to. wooah.
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

My last order took almost a month to get shipped out... needless to say I wasn't too happy, but I waited patiently anyways. :P

Side note: when it did ship, it actually was shipped BEFORE I got the email, so it arrived before I expected and I missed the package. So when you do finally get that email, check the tracking since it might already have gone out a day or two before!
jenn-b
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by jenn-b »

Heh...my last one took over two months to receive. I had Expo gifts that were not given. Yeah.

Once a Bleach Whore...always a Bleach Whore

"Looks like you're on the ass end of an ass-kickin'" the All-Powerful Bender
iwakuralain16

Post by iwakuralain16 »

As long as buttr doesnt mind waiting.. I dont mind waiting for the package. ;_; I just hope to get it shipped out by Nov. before xmas shipping gets crazy. @_@! You guys got me worried now. LOL
Ms. Poe

Post by Ms. Poe »

Guess mine will be here in October then...just in time for my birthday....This is ridiculous :(
iwakuralain16

Post by iwakuralain16 »

Well... my status has changed. I just check today and now it says:
Shipped - 17th Sep 2008

it said something different whenever i made the post earlier in the thread. Am i looking in the wrong place? I am finding this information next to my order number on the "Deputy Service : Orders" page. /?:
Killua

Post by Killua »

This sounds preposterous. Thank goodness I haven't had any need to buy anything off anicyo. :?
syan
Senpai - Elder

Post by syan »

I finally got my shipped email this morning. :) Since I too have items in there for others, it just makes me ancy.
iwakuralain16 wrote:Well... my status has changed. I just check today and now it says:
Shipped - 17th Sep 2008

it said something different whenever i made the post earlier in the thread. Am i looking in the wrong place? I am finding this information next to my order number on the "Deputy Service : Orders" page. /?:
Yeah, that's the right place. Weird. It should only move to "Shipped" status when it actually ships. Maybe it was shipped and the auto email anicyo sends went to your spam folder? Nothing on the order actually states the tracking info unfortunately.

Until then after payment is processed it is something like "Pending Shipment" or along the lines of getting it ready to ship. :shrug I noticed the date remains the same (the date the order has to be closed by), regardless of when it was actually shipped.