New auction for July at Mandarake.... anyone interested?

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
Caroline
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Caroline »

safe! :yay
usamamo
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by usamamo »

Ahhh fudge. I was hoping to survive a few months without buying anymore cels
" I'm Usagi Tsukino, 16 years old...in the first year of high school. I'm a bit rash and a crybaby...but, I'm actually an agent of love and justice....pretty Sailor Soldier, Sailor Moon"
benten
Kamisama - God

Post by benten »

toonybabe

Post by toonybabe »

I'm safe too! :D
Captain Haddock
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Captain Haddock »

Well for the first time in along time I've stuck a bid down, but I don't have much hope. There is a backup beauty that I have my eye on this time round as well if this one fails so we shall see.
graymouser

Post by graymouser »

Looks like there is something there I will take a stab at.

That harmony Sailor Moon is really pretty too. I hope someone here gets it. I would hate to see that beauty vanish into a black hole.
bran-chan
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by bran-chan »

Damn, finally found something that I want. Sad sad day.
ginga123

Post by ginga123 »

Bad timing for me... I've got car insurance due this month. :( I really could use a new Sailor Moon cel though. It's been on my RS wish list for a while now.

I seem to have more luck lately with my CG and Hotaru sections than my SM section. Good luck to those pursuing the BWA and that awesome Sailor V pan cel on YJ. I loved that poster Usagi stared at all the time during the first season as well. :)
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
Making Bold Look Beautiful since 2005
www.gag.rubberslug.com

“I pretended to be somebody I wanted to be until finally I became that person. Or (s)he became me.”—Cary Grant
usamamo
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by usamamo »

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auc_e/item ... 3190100001

wow, i am rather shocked. I knew this was going to be high, but i never expected it to go this high....and there is still 3 hours left to go.

edit......
:jaw my goodness.....the conversion rate for AUS$4198!!!
" I'm Usagi Tsukino, 16 years old...in the first year of high school. I'm a bit rash and a crybaby...but, I'm actually an agent of love and justice....pretty Sailor Soldier, Sailor Moon"
Krafty
Custodian of Records

Post by Krafty »

Well, I lost the first 'big' auction I was going for- the La Blue Girl sketches. But there's sitll anaother set that I'm currently highest bidder on...
Won a Hero Tales hanken drawing which looked pretty cool, even though I'll never see the anime.

The BIG one however ends in 16 hours... a Virus Buster Serge drawing. I have the day off work to monitor that one and I hope I win because I LOVE that image!!! Am currently highest bidder but that can change...

Seems like a lot of you guys don't have much that grabs your interest, sorry to hear that but there's always the Autumn BWA!
darksuzaku
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by darksuzaku »

Ahhh, just got my wishlist KOR opening cel.
It was painful to let go the other KOR cel but i wanted to make sure to land this one, so it was the right decision.

Now i only hope i don't have as many problems paying as i had to register for the big web auctions. The payment page kept saying "Authentication failed" for a few days and none of the e-mails i sent to their contact page at (auction@mandarake.co.jp) had any response from them. I tried sending the e-mail from 3 different severs (my ISP, hotmail and gmail) just in case one of the servers was being blocked, but never got any response from them. Luckyly the fourth day the payment went through.

Have any of you got problems contacting mandarake or with the payment page recently?
Krafty
Custodian of Records

Post by Krafty »

Never had a problem with any sort of payment to Mandarake, DarkSusasku. I've used them for years and my transactions have always worked first time. Registering for the BWA takes about 1 minute as I manually put my card details into the payment section.
One thing I like is that sometimes, the payment isn't taken from my account for 3 weeks so it's good for spending now, paying later when there's a surprise auction that needs winning! ;)

Glad to hear you won a wishlist cel, that's brilliant!

I lost the Virus drawing I was battling for. The final cost was over 70,000y and my limit was around 50,000y *boo hoo*
majinuub

Post by majinuub »

I was gunning for that VBS Erika sketch as well. My max was about $550 and I'm surprised it went higher that that. Well, back into the collectors black-hole you go :bawl . That was the only item I wanted and I can't find a single constellation prize in the BWA.
moonrabitt

Post by moonrabitt »

Some nice stuff, I see something I like, but I don't have paypal >_< :bawl
(no one is bidding....and it ends in a day too....just my luck)
Some say that life is like a box of chocolates, I say life is like a box of cake.
kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by kathpatty »

Got mines.... 8) :dban
A Man Who Views The World The Same At Fifty As He Did At Twenty Has Wasted Thirty Years Of His Life. - Muhammad Ali