Anicyo - how long?

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
kizu
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Anicyo - how long?

Post by kizu »

Does anyone know how long one has to wait with regards to "requesting shipping fees"? It's the last stage I think in the order "processes" and mine has been stuck for what feels like forever. So I'm just wondering what is a reasonable time to wait after closing the deputy order? Thanks!
My Cel & Sketch Gallery: http://hajimenokizu.com
kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by kathpatty »

Happened to me.........
I had to email them to ask- if there was a problem in shipping---
It helped as it mailed the next day
:D
A Man Who Views The World The Same At Fifty As He Did At Twenty Has Wasted Thirty Years Of His Life. - Muhammad Ali
kizu

Post by kizu »

Thanks kathpatty but prior to posting this I did e-mail and have no received a reply back. My stuff was supposed to be closed prior to july 4 and I had closed it a few weeks earlier than that. I'm a little miffed that after I paid the paypal and deputy fee part, it's now just stuck on the requesting shipping fees. But it's only 2 items from the same seller so I don't think it should take that long. But I did have the same problem a long time ago where it took several months to ship a sketch i bought. I guess I'm just not happy. :(
My Cel & Sketch Gallery: http://hajimenokizu.com
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

I think it's been taking longer than ever before with Anicyo (and I thought it was bad before they got rid of the premium member fees). I think I had some items stuck on "requesting shipping fees" for at least a month once. :P I'd definitely email them (and if all else fails, use Stephen's Anime Taro email address).
ainominako
Anime Geek

Post by ainominako »

I know this post is a few months old but I had a similar problem around the same time this was originally posted.

1) the guy that runs Anicyo was away for two weeks
2) there was something wrong with the part of the form that sends the shipping request.

My order was stuck on request shipping for over two weeks. I finally emailed the problem was solved quickly.
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

It's good to hear that he's still taking care of things, at least! :D
beatrush
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by beatrush »

I have heard of things taking as long as 2-4 months to ship after the request was sent.

That alone tells me not bid on anything on Anicyo.
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

beatrush wrote:I have heard of things taking as long as 2-4 months to ship after the request was sent.

That alone tells me not bid on anything on Anicyo.
This has been my past experience, as well. Actually, I've had similar experiences with Anime Taro in the past 6 months, too. Sadly, I have to agree with you, beatrush... knowing that things are very slow over there keeps me from looking at/bidding on what's there. I think the only things I might consider bidding on would be things high on my wishlist, as they would be the only things worth all the hassle to get.
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Post by sensei »

I used Anicyo with no problems for about a year and a half. There were a number of really nice items that showed up there with temptingly low opening bid prices, and often there was no competition. Shipping was slow but not to this extent. (Rinkya was slower.) I dropped off mostly because I needed to pull back on new acquisitions and stick to a tighter budget, not because of dissatisfaction.

However, it does seem that the sellers are losing patience. In several cases I've seen nice items that went round and round and round on Anicyo get moved over to YJ and attract bidders at the same opening prices at once. This leaves me even fewer reasons for wanting to go back there.

A shame, as my additions would have been much shabbier during the last 2 years if it had not been for Anicyo.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Yeah, if only it were easier to bid on items and go through their entire process. I would have gotten a few things if it were easier.

At least Madoka lowered the prices for some of their cels that have been sitting there forever. Maybe someday they'll post those Tenkousei cels on YJ and I can bid on them.

Or if enough time passes maybe I'll become completely uninterested in them then I'll just save money. It's like an interest/price chase:

1. High Interest/High Price ---------------------- I don't buy it
2. Medium Interest/High Price ------------------ I don't buy it
3. Low Interest/Price Falls to Medium Price -- I don't buy it
4. No Interest/Price Falls to Low Price -------- I don't buy it
guerrierinconnu
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by guerrierinconnu »

I think Anicyo is dead... :l
kizu

Post by kizu »

guerrierinconnu wrote:I think Anicyo is dead... :l
The website is but I got an e-mail from them saying they are moving to the Madoka website. So you'll probably see the auctions there. I hope they make a few changes and more updates. :wink:
Rekka Alexiel
Demon Seraph of Flames - Admin
Demon Seraph of Flames - Admin

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

Anicyo has closed. That's why the Web site is down.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

They have auctions at Madoka? ?^_^?
mokuji

Post by mokuji »

Hello,

Is the Madoka Website at this url ?

http://www.madokajapan.com/
The 8 last cels on Yahoo Japan by the SUPA System
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
http://mokuji.rubberslug.com