Mistress 9 - wow!

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
Nelia
Kishin - Fierce God

Mistress 9 - wow!

Post by Nelia »

Oh, my.

I've actually never liked Mistress 9 cels, but this one is just breathtaking!

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auc_e/item ... 3830100001

Good luck to whoever wins it!
noiwontsayplease

Post by noiwontsayplease »

Actually, it's been for sale forever in the store section of the site but with a 600Y price tag!
sailorsv13
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by sailorsv13 »

Yeah, I was never interested in it for that price...but it isn't bad for half! It is from a flashback from the beginning of the Stars Season.
ashenfairy
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by ashenfairy »

I've had that on my wishlist for several years but just couldn't justify paying it's original price tag. I'm sad they've finally lowered the price while I'm broke.

http://www.avaneshop.com/ Our anime, games and geekery webshop
ginga123
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by ginga123 »

I have been admiring it for several years as well, but I couldn't justify the price tag either due to the amount of damage on the cel itself. Congrats to its owner though. :)
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
Making Bold Look Beautiful since 2005
www.gag.rubberslug.com

“I pretended to be somebody I wanted to be until finally I became that person. Or (s)he became me.”—Cary Grant
LunaArt
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by LunaArt »

I was the happy winner of this beautiful M9 cel! :) I have been wanting this cel ever since Mandarake put it up for sale many years ago, but I too balked at the high price like a couple of you mentioned. I was hoping another one from this sequence would show up on YJ, but in all those years, one never did so I decided to go for this auction. Ironically, I ended up paying about the same price in the end due to the awful yen rate conversion, lol.

I just got her in the mail this weekend. I was a little anxious about the condition of the cel, but I was relieved to see that it doesn't have any damage at all. It's not even stuck to the matching background and only has a couple of teeny tiny areas of line fading. I think Mandarake was just being overzealous in their description of condition issues as per usual. It really is a stunning cel to see in person and I'm so glad I ended up winning her.
~Luna-Art >^.^<

Rubberslug version: http://lunaart.rubberslug.com
Nelia
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Nelia »

Wow, congratulations! I should have known a collector of high-end SM would have plucked this one up. ;) Hey, at least you saved some money with it being on auction!
Sui Kune
Kamisama - God

Post by Sui Kune »

Congratulations! I'm so thrilled it went to you! :3 I tried going for it as well, but the price went too high for me to be able to afford it. Such a stunning and rare find! I can't wait to see it in your gallery!

funshine
Senpai - Elder

Post by funshine »

congrats. it's a beauty... i'd like to humbly request that it be in your next update ;)
ashenfairy
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by ashenfairy »

I was the underbidder and just couldn't go any higher. I'm glad you got her though, she'll look great in your collection!

http://www.avaneshop.com/ Our anime, games and geekery webshop