Mandarake Fall BWA - Going for Anything?

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
iwakuralain16
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by iwakuralain16 »

I am not going for anything... but there are some decent SM cels out there.

I am IN LOVE with the Grave of the Fireflies cels... I am sure they will sell for alot.

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auc_e/item ... 9790100001

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auc_e/item ... 9800100001
toonybabe

Post by toonybabe »

I probably won't go for anything since my funds are low and have to last me through Christmas. I can't believe how high some of the bidding has gotten already - especially on the Totoro's and Sesshy's.

Good luck to everyone on AB who decides to bid!
Caroline

Post by Caroline »

i am on the fence trying to decide between a bwa or yj auction... wah! when it rains it pours! X|
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Hmm...there's some interesting things there. There's several Tokimeki Memorial items as well as some from Saishuu Shiken Kujira.

I think I'd better complete that anime so I can better judge how I feel about it. :sweatdrop

A couple of interesting hankens too. I'm not going to bid on either of them though. I'll just save links to see how they end.
Eternal Squall
Kamisama - God

Post by Eternal Squall »

Caroline wrote:i am on the fence trying to decide between a bwa or yj auction... wah! when it rains it pours! X|

I feel your pain...... :bawl
majinuub

Post by majinuub »

Everything's been cleared now. Hopefully I can win the item/s I'm going for.
aethel
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by aethel »

Oh my god! My number one wishlist item is up there.

Already up so high... broke broke broke I shall be...
ginga123

Post by ginga123 »

I was very impressed by this Fall's Zenbu, but I didn't see anything that would be interested in. Then again, it's car insurance time for me... again. :roll:

Though, if anyone sees or has any sketches from School Rumble from Harima's manga, I'd be interested. (I missed out some some about a month or so ago on Mandarake by being outbid by 300-500 yen.)
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
Making Bold Look Beautiful since 2005
www.gag.rubberslug.com

“I pretended to be somebody I wanted to be until finally I became that person. Or (s)he became me.”—Cary Grant
Krafty
Custodian of Records

Post by Krafty »

Captain Haddock wrote:Squeak!!! :love: I am so tempted by this, but something else has come up I'm trying to save for so I think I'll have to pass. Starts praying that really highly paid job he's applied to will take him on...

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auc_e/item ... 0010100001
Best of luck with that job, Captain! We could all do with a well paid job to fund our crazy hobby, *heh*
I agree that DNA2 hanken sketch is beautiful, I associate that image with the series as it captivated me when I saw the DVD cover.

There are two auctions I have my eye on, both have made me feel sick with excitement. If I could win one I'll be a VERY happy bunny
aethel
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by aethel »

Glee! Rapture! (Well except for my bank account.. Yow!) Totally worth it though. I've been looking for a piece like this for many years.

kira
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by kira »

so did anyone win the aoshi or kenshin?

that's a gorgeous miyu shikishi.
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

Congratulations to aethel, for winning such a gorgeous shikishi! :)

Everything that I have bid on (so far) has gone for $$$$, so I've yet to win anything. Nor do I really anticipate being able to walk away with any of the items I'm currently watching. :D
kira
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by kira »

i'm so happy!!!

i won both my saiyuki auctions.
aethel
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by aethel »

Congrats Kira!

And thanks everyone for the kind replies. I had to wait a couple days for paypal to clear (also appreciate the advice on the best way to pay), but I got the tracking number for the shipment Friday. I can't wait to see it in person!

It's been a long time since I bought something I was this anticipatorily giddy about.
Captain Haddock
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Captain Haddock »

Best of luck with that job, Captain! We could all do with a well paid job to fund our crazy hobby, *heh*
I agree that DNA2 hanken sketch is beautiful, I associate that image with the series as it captivated me when I saw the DVD cover.

There are two auctions I have my eye on, both have made me feel sick with excitement. If I could win one I'll be a VERY happy bunny
Aww my eternal apologies Krafty I completely missed this post of yours! Damn straight though if I'm realisticly going to fund this hobby and not fall massivly into debt I need soo much more moolah rolling in. And yes it was good, but wait and see what I've got coming soon on my website he he it really is pretty cool... Well at least you'll certainly appreciate it.

Anyhoo I'm curious did you win anything you were after?