Return Policy

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
daikkenaurora
Anime Geek

Return Policy

Post by daikkenaurora »

Does anyone know what Mandarake's return policy is? An item came damaged and there is no one I'm going to keep it. I bought it from Kokura's store and they didnt even use bubble wrap.
teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Post by teggacat »

their website has a return q&a, you just need to contact them at international@mandarake.co.jp with the details and possibly a photo, they have always been easy to deal with from my experience with them, let us know how you make out, surprised tho as all the items I ever received from them were always packed very nicely but things do happen, good luck
daikkenaurora
Anime Geek

Post by daikkenaurora »

uchiha615 wrote:their website has a return q&a, you just need to contact them at international@mandarake.co.jp with the details and possibly a photo, they have always been easy to deal with from my experience with them, let us know how you make out, surprised tho as all the items I ever received from them were always packed very nicely but things do happen, good luck
I sent them an email. Hopefully I hear back from them on Monday. And I've also purchased many items from them and this is the first time I've had an issue.
daikkenaurora
Anime Geek

Post by daikkenaurora »

It took some time but I got my refund. Right now the post office is holding the item (which they dont need to but thought they have to).