Zenbu 46

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

theultimatebrucelee wrote:don't tell me your gonna bid on that keropi..I was planing on bidding on it..nooooooooo :l
No, not me. I'm mostly interested in newer shows. :)

That reminds me. Time to update my YJ link list. I haven't done it since May 2009. :jaw
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Post by theultimatebrucelee »

Keropi wrote:
theultimatebrucelee wrote:don't tell me your gonna bid on that keropi..I was planing on bidding on it..nooooooooo :l
No, not me. I'm mostly interested in newer shows. :)

That reminds me. Time to update my YJ link list. I haven't done it since May 2009. :jaw
good good :) whats YJ link list? Yahoo Japan link list?

btw I never seen you collection before, wheres you website?
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

theultimatebrucelee wrote:good good :) whats YJ link list? Yahoo Japan link list?
That's just my Firefox bookmarks for Yahoo Japan. Some of those YJ links I've been checking almost every day for more than five and a half years (didn't write them down before that). Usually nothing is ever there, but sometimes once every 1-2 years something will show up. Sometimes nothing ever shows up, but I keep checking.

It's a waste of time to check more links than is necessary. Some shows I'm not so interested in anymore.
I forgot my Tripod site is here:

http://terencepage.tripod.com/

There's popup ads there now, the graphics are outdated and there are a lot of unposted cels/sketches hence why I no longer link to it in my profile.

:topic

I feel better now that I know that I don't have Jury Duty on Monday. Unfortunately I still might have it on Tuesday, Thursday or Friday. :(
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Keropi wrote:
theultimatebrucelee wrote:good good :) whats YJ link list? Yahoo Japan link list?
That's just my Firefox bookmarks for Yahoo Japan. Some of those YJ links I've been checking almost every day for more than five and a half years (didn't write them down before that). Usually nothing is ever there, but sometimes once every 1-2 years something will show up. Sometimes nothing ever shows up, but I keep checking.

It's a waste of time to check more links than is necessary. Some shows I'm not so interested in anymore.
I forgot my Tripod site is here:

http://terencepage.tripod.com/

There's popup ads there now, the graphics are outdated and there are a lot of unposted cels/sketches hence why I no longer link to it in my profile.

:topic

I feel better now that I know that I don't have Jury Duty on Monday. Unfortunately I still might have it on Tuesday, Thursday or Friday. :(
......awh the ads :hurt:

woah thats really, really impressive collection you got there@@

kannaz/duki no miko sketchs are awesome! I can't even find those nowadays-_-

and also amazing tokimeki cels!! I can't believe you have those beautiful Miharu cels, and the other char as well :) too good :D

and funny I just watched tenkousei yesterday lol pretty cool by the looks of it, since I don't understand much japanese..
Cordelia
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Cordelia »

Thanks for the heads-up!
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

theultimatebrucelee wrote:......awh the ads :hurt:
I removed my credit card number from there after having having it stolen and used twice within a three month period. About the only two times I used my second credit card within a year of that happening was on Amazon and Tripod. So it was suspicious. It didn't seem to be coming from my computer either.
Hopefully more will show up later. They weren't around on YJ too far back. I think I have enough from that show anyway. For most computer colored shows I'd rather just get a little bit of everything instead of concentrating on something in particular.
and also amazing tokimeki cels!! I can't believe you have those beautiful Miharu cels, and the other char as well :) too good :D
Thanks. You're making me feel like uploading to Rubberslug. Well...I needed a kick since it stalled out.

By the way...Darksuzaku if you're reading this...this is the cel you sold to me right? I'm getting the two confused. I don't want to say that you sold it to me and find out that it's the wrong one. That's why I haven't uploaded it yet: :sweatdrop

and funny I just watched tenkousei yesterday lol pretty cool by the looks of it, since I don't understand much japanese..
Really...that's cool. What made you decide to watch it? Yeah, I like that OVA. I like that cute childhood friend stuff. :D
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Keropi wrote:
theultimatebrucelee wrote:......awh the ads :hurt:
I removed my credit card number from there after having having it stolen and used twice within a three month period. About the only two times I used my second credit card within a year of that happening was on Amazon and Tripod. So it was suspicious. It didn't seem to be coming from my computer either.
Hopefully more will show up later. They weren't around on YJ too far back. I think I have enough from that show anyway. For most computer colored shows I'd rather just get a little bit of everything instead of concentrating on something in particular.
Thanks. You're making me feel like uploading to Rubberslug. Well...I needed a kick since it stalled out.
Really...that's cool. What made you decide to watch it? Yeah, I like that OVA. I like that cute childhood friend stuff. :D
yeah I don't really trust credit card, not safe to the least bit, that's why I rarely ever use it, ever. usually I buy things only when I have the money, but recently I have been over the limit..this calls for more money lol

awrit, well it just happens that kannazuki no miko is one of my favor anime of all time(along with fate/ and school days lol), not that I'm particularly fond of yuri or anything but its just so amazingly beautiful, both visual and story. I really got look harder, guess I need to check everyday for a few years for anything to happen :( but this is also part of fun of collecting I guess. where did you get all yours btw?

LOL I was watching tenkousei because I downloaded it, because somebody uploaded..ha, ha. anyways, I also thought that childhood part was pretty sweet(would've been even better if I could understand what there saying tho-_-

AND Yeah totally, would love to see all your full entire collection in the future :D

also a random question, is Sentimental Journey the anime version of Sentimental Graffiti?
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

theultimatebrucelee wrote:where did you get all yours btw?
I got mine from Yahoo Japan. My second set came from Anicyo which was another auction site. Anicyo is no longer around though.
also a random question, is Sentimental Journey the anime version of Sentimental Graffiti?
No, Sentimental Journey is what took place right before the first Sentimental Graffiti game.

1. The guy moved from place to place while he was growing up. He met the twelve girls from the various places he lived. [Sentimental Graffiti Yakusoku game events take place here]

2.The events of Sentimental Journey anime occur where the girls think back and realize how the guy helped them out with some difficulty in their life when they were younger.

3. The events in the Sentimental Graffiti 1 game occur. The guy is now 17 or 18 years old. He receives a letter from one of them saying that she realizes how important he was to her and that she would like to meet him again. The letter is unsigned so he has to travel Japan and try to figure out which girl it was that sent the letter to him. Depending on your actions in the game it could have been written by any of them. You manage your time, money, travel expenses, etc.

But before you watch the Sentimental Journey you should read the Sentimental Graffiti Yakusoku game FAQ:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/game/580772.html

That way you'll know how the girls knew the boy when they were younger and how he helped each of them. Each of their stories are told in that FAQ. The anime makes a lot more sense if you know that beforehand because the anime assumes you already know.
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Keropi wrote:
theultimatebrucelee wrote:where did you get all yours btw?
I got mine from Yahoo Japan. My second set came from Anicyo which was another auction site. Anicyo is no longer around though.
No, Sentimental Journey is what took place right before the first Sentimental Graffiti game.

1. The guy moved from place to place while he was growing up. He met the twelve girls from the various places he lived. [Sentimental Graffiti Yakusoku game events take place here]

2.The events of Sentimental Journey anime occur where the girls think back and realize how the guy helped them out with some difficulty in their life when they were younger.

3. The events in the Sentimental Graffiti 1 game occur. The guy is now 17 or 18 years old. He receives a letter from one of them saying that she realizes how important he was to her and that she would like to meet him again. The letter is unsigned so he has to travel Japan and try to figure out which girl it was that sent the letter to him. Depending on your actions in the game it could have been written by any of them. You manage your time, money, travel expenses, etc.

But before you watch the Sentimental Journey you should read the Sentimental Graffiti Yakusoku game FAQ:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/game/580772.html

That way you'll know how the girls knew the boy when they were younger and how he helped each of them. Each of their stories are told in that FAQ. The anime makes a lot more sense if you know that beforehand because the anime assumes you already know.

ok yahoo japan it is, from now on I shall do a search every 8 hours until I see something. Tho awhile ago I came across this site that still sells post production cel for this series and I think they even comes with sketchs(not sure), but would those be the ones used in anime? or just like fate/ there made for sell?

and...right on! didn't even know gamefaqs hosted this kind of guide(then again I never checked lol). but woah the game's plot is really something, uber surprised they made this even bofore tokimeki(isn't this the ancestor of all bishojo visual novel type?).
darksuzaku
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by darksuzaku »

Keropi wrote: By the way...Darksuzaku if you're reading this...this is the cel you sold to me right? I'm getting the two confused. I don't want to say that you sold it to me and find out that it's the wrong one. That's why I haven't uploaded it yet: :sweatdrop

Yeah, that's the one. ^_^ It was one of the only 2 Tokimeki cels i have ever had so i remember well. :)
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

darksuzaku wrote:Yeah, that's the one. ^_^ It was one of the only 2 Tokimeki cels i have ever had so i remember well. :)
Thanks. I didn't want to confuse the two. Gee,...what was your other Tokimeki Memorial cel I can't remember any more. :sweatdrop
theultimatebrucelee wrote:I came across this site that still sells post production cel for this series and I think they even comes with sketchs(not sure), but would those be the ones used in anime? or just like fate/ there made for sell?
I don't know about those. I don't recall discussions about their sketches. Perhaps someone here can explain about them.

The Tokimeki Memorial game came out before the Sentimental Graffiti 1 game. If I'm remembering correctly, it wasn't the FIRST ren'ai or bishoujo game, but it was the first POPULAR one of its kind and it moved the entire genre.

I think Sentimental Journey was the first non-adult ren'ai game anime. The Graduation, Debut and Galaxy Fraulein Yuna, etc. anime came out before Sentimental Journey, but those games weren't ren'ai they were bishoujo. Too bad the entire anime genre died out after adapting so many of the games with mediocre storylines.

At least it made the anime producers turn to Novel stories.
kira
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by kira »

you know i actually forgot all about the bwa's until i saw this post.

when does it start, if anyone knows.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

It looks like it starts April 6th.
darksuzaku
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by darksuzaku »

Keropi wrote:
darksuzaku wrote:Yeah, that's the one. ^_^ It was one of the only 2 Tokimeki cels i have ever had so i remember well. :)
Thanks. I didn't want to confuse the two. Gee,...what was your other Tokimeki Memorial cel I can't remember any more. :sweatdrop
mmm, it was one of Shiori alone, but don't worry, you weren't interested in it. I posted both on ebay at the same time and you only got the one you wanted. :)
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Keropi wrote:
theultimatebrucelee wrote:I came across this site that still sells post production cel for this series and I think they even comes with sketchs(not sure), but would those be the ones used in anime? or just like fate/ there made for sell?
I don't know about those. I don't recall discussions about their sketches. Perhaps someone here can explain about them.

The Tokimeki Memorial game came out before the Sentimental Graffiti 1 game. If I'm remembering correctly, it wasn't the FIRST ren'ai or bishoujo game, but it was the first POPULAR one of its kind and it moved the entire genre.

I think Sentimental Journey was the first non-adult ren'ai game anime. The Graduation, Debut and Galaxy Fraulein Yuna, etc. anime came out before Sentimental Journey, but those games weren't ren'ai they were bishoujo. Too bad the entire anime genre died out after adapting so many of the games with mediocre storylines.

At least it made the anime producers turn to Novel stories.
yeah, there you go, the first popular one :) boy, I'm getting bishoujo and ren'ai confused..so ren'ai is romance basicly right?

and I pretty much lacks a bunch info regarding older anime and games of this genre. think the time I started to watch romance type anime was around 07 or 08, so I don't know enough about ones in the 90's, except tokimeki that is :D

and to keep it off topic, so far over the years my top pure romance in no order:
ef-a tale of melody/memories
school days, favor:D
kanon 2006
air
clannad/currently watching after story
rumbling heart
kimikiss
lovely complex
paradise kiss
true tears
bokura ga ita
and special mention for romeo x juliet lol