'Fess up!

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
LinaLoN
Senpai - Elder

Post by LinaLoN »

:^^: Thanks everyone! I just got her today so I updated her on my gallery all though I have no scanner at the moment that works so I had to use the pic from Mandarake until I can get a new one. Figures :? But atleast I was smart enough to save the pic before I paid her off. Of course I'm broker than broke now bt it's worth it to me. I just have to make sure my cat can't get to her cause she loves to rip things apart.
My cat Temperance I call her Tempe for short.

My cat Seeley is a Sailor Moon fan, too!

I didn't anticipate on having a black female cat and a white male cat or I would have named them Luna and Artemis... oh well.
sletia
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by sletia »

Oh god, yeah, my cat loves to chew plastic so I keep mine in a box. :^^:
~Hellmaster-sama~
Rabid collector of the little demon
Rik1138

Post by Rik1138 »

Are the layers stuck together? I would love to see individual shots of each layer if that's possible... It's an amazing looking cel though!

Congrats!

Rik
LinaLoN
Senpai - Elder

Post by LinaLoN »

Are the layers stuck together? I would love to see individual shots of each layer if that's possible... It's an amazing looking cel though!

Congrats!

Rik
First.... thanks! It IS an amazing cel and much better in person. Unfortunately, this along with most other LoN cels; the layer with the face is a different layer, the hair and shoulderguards are a different layer, etc so scanning separate layers is kinda out of the question. The only layer I could scan without are the black swirls in the front layer, the others would be too hard to separate without damaging, scan, then get back together enough that it won't mess with the whole image of the scene. Does that make sense? Sorry. I will however, try to get something else once I have a scanner up and working. Most likely I will scan the sketch layers so they can show the differences and the angles the show used the cel for.
My cat Temperance I call her Tempe for short.

My cat Seeley is a Sailor Moon fan, too!

I didn't anticipate on having a black female cat and a white male cat or I would have named them Luna and Artemis... oh well.