Please find below 22 pages of cels in Zenbu 53 - Mandarake:
http://www.casimages.com/photos/KLAUS

Bye,

KLAUS
Macron one
Kamisama - God

Re: Zenbu 53

Post by Macron one »

Thanks for taking pictures of the catalog again, KLAUS!

I see there's lots of CCS cels again this time. Guess i'll try bidding on a few.
The episode 30 Kero Corner cel looks especially nice, but will most likely end up selling for way more than i could justify spending. There's definitely a few other nice ones i'm hoping to try for, though.

That evangelion cel of Rei Ayanami smiling is going to fetch crazy money for sure. I wonder just how high it'll go...
Promethium
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Promethium »

Thank you for sharing, Klaus! :)
Macron one wrote:That evangelion cel of Rei Ayanami smiling is going to fetch crazy money for sure. I wonder just how high it'll go...
I just saw that cel on YHJ - the bidding ended on Dec 18th with 42 bids and sold for 251,000 yen.

Guess Mandarake bought it for their BWA or the buyer flipped it to Mandarake? :shrug
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

Thanks for the images, Klaus.

Unless I missed something, I didn't see any Sailor Moon cels this time around. For a high grossing BWA like the Winter one, that's surprising. Maybe it's just me but the cel selection just keeps getting smaller as each year goes by.

Promethium wrote:I just saw that cel on YHJ - the bidding ended on Dec 18th with 42 bids and sold for 251,000 yen.

Guess Mandarake bought it for their BWA or the buyer flipped it to Mandarake? :shrug
Wasn't the Zenbu out prior to December 18? /hmm Seems like a very quick turn-around if the images go live December 29 Japan time.
Promethium
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Promethium »

cutiebunny wrote:Wasn't the Zenbu out prior to December 18? /hmm Seems like a very quick turn-around if the images go live December 29 Japan time.
I have no idea. The other possibility is that maybe it's a sequence mate? (if there is one?) Your guess is as good as mine. :cat
Sui Kune
Kamisama - God

Post by Sui Kune »

Thanks as always Klaus! <3

Phew, safe again. XD A bit of a relief since I'm already broke from a second major wishlist purchase, this time actually artwork-related! I am disappointed to not see any Sailormoon at all though, I always love that eyecandy. Maybe next time.

Best of luck to those who want to participate!

ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

Thanks for posting, Klaus! Thankfully, there is nothing which has caught my eye.