Payment issues :(

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
majinuub
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Payment issues :(

Post by majinuub »

Anyone else have problems paying on mandarake through credit card? I keep getting error 1G97 every time I try to process my payment. I also tried contacting them but their email keeps returning as undeliverable.
Xelloss
Kishin - Fierce God

Re: Payment issues :(

Post by Xelloss »

Wait an hour, try a different card. You need to wait because their system can't hande too many transaction attempts at once.

Also, did you try their contact form?

http://www.mandarake.co.jp/en/contact/

- Karen
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

I've had so many issues with my bank denying payments to Mandarake (it always gets flagged as possible fraud), that this last time I won an auction there, I paid with PayPal ^^;. Much easier for me.
Tabbykitty
Senpai - Elder

Post by Tabbykitty »

I ran into this the last time I won something on Mandarake about a month ago. I'd also had the issue in the past of getting the immediate fraud alert call after the charge, but the transaction was never held up because of it. After getting declined outright this time, I finally called my issuing bank. They told me that the credit card companies are clamping down on overseas transactions, and the majority of the time they are out and out declining without informing the card holder. I explained my situation, and the rep on the phone had to submit a request for the company to allow the charge while I submitted it again to get it go through.

So yeah, next time I'm using paypal lol
You fight quite well for being such a ... little man-Android 18
http://tabbykitty101.rubberslug.com/
:cat
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Yeah, I had my credit card payment denied twice for the same auction win some years back.

So instead of paying about $660 for the cel I had to pay $720. After that incident I only used the card sporadically to maintain a credit card record. They didn't even call about about the payments being denied.