BWA October 2013

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
Goldknight
RULER

BWA October 2013

Post by Goldknight »

Anyone going for anything. I just thank the Gods I no longer collect CCS. :OMG I can see some of those pieces going for major $$$$$. Then there's that awesome Majin Vegeta Pan. :jaw
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

Macron one
Kamisama - God

Re: BWA October 2013

Post by Macron one »

I'll probably try for a few of the CCS items, as there are some really nice ones this time (looks like they're trying to make up for the total absence of CCS pieces in the previous BWA). I don't realistically expect to have much of a chance at winning any of them, though. The cel of Sakura and Tomoyo in swimwear and the cel from the first OP are especially nice, but i could very easily picture those going for more than 100k yen, which is far more than i would be willing to bid. The two rough hanken genga might just be doable, i hope. If i don't have any luck with the CCS pieces, i may just try for the Gunslinger Girl genga or the Princess Nine hanken cel.
Drakonia
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by Drakonia »

Well, I was thinking about bidding on one of the CCS cels this time around, but I just couldn't get myself motivated to bid this morning :coffee: or to spend that amount, wishlist or no. *sigh* :shrug I guess I'll just have to wait another few years for a similar sequence cel to surface.

Strangely enough for this BWA, I just couldn't help admiring quite a few items from series that I don't actively collect from such as Yu Yu Hakesho and Inuyasha. :flower
Good luck to any Anime Beta members who were able to bid and acquire any of those beauties. :woot:

Best,
~K
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I'm still amazed at the prices of Laputa genga every BWA. :OMG
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

ssvegito04
Anime Geek

Post by ssvegito04 »

I am eyeing off that Majin Vegeta Pan also, however I don't think the quality of it is as high as others. Have you seen the original artwork by Akira Toriyama

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auc_e/item ... 2930100001

Wonder how much higher that will go
You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps... his PRIDE!
RePete
Anime Geek

Post by RePete »

Goldknight wrote:I'm still amazed at the prices of Laputa genga every BWA. :OMG
I swear everything is slightly or largely overpriced in BWA's. i.e: http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auc_e/item ... 2500100014 . No way is that worth that much.