Exciting!

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
Rekka Alexiel
Demon Seraph of Flames - Admin

Exciting!

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

I love how when you've got a bidding war going on, the time extends...and it says "Exciting" next to the extended time period. lol Silly Engrish. xD

I just had the first bidding war for an item in a long time. Thanks but no thanks for that. lol X|
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Re: Exciting!

Post by Keropi »

"Exciting" huh? That's pretty funny. :D

Did you win?
Rekka Alexiel

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

Yes, but at waaaaaaay more than I was expecting. I won two B't X cels, neither of them with matching backgrounds, so it's kinda said they went so high. But the one simply looks amazing, unmatching BG or not, even though it's not really from any poignant scene. lol I've already ID'ed both of them--because I'm a freak and can ID stuff from this series with little effort heh. I'm going over to Nakano to pick them up later today. I'm just a little worried because of the rain. :P
teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Post by teggacat »

"exciting"...that's a rather interesting interpretation :P
congrats on your wins, cant wait to see them where they belong-
in your collection!
but really, how cool is it to say "just have to pop over to Nakano to pick them up".............
:cheers
Rekka Alexiel

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

Oooh, yay! I just scanned and uploaded these two new ones!

This is the one that went waaaaaay higher than expected... It's quite a large pan cel, but it has some major line fading...and unfortunately, the background is unmatching. The actual BG should have been a light sky blue color with the sun shining at the center of those lens flares toward the bottom left. A really nice piece, but man... I probably shouldn't have paid $350 for it. lol This is one of the final shots in the 2nd episode of the TV series. I have another cel that comes just before this shot.
http://rekka.rubberslug.com/gallery/inv ... mID=375987

The other one is another mismatch. The BG is a shot of he huge tree on Kamui Island. It came with a cel of Karen in the foreground, but she no other character should be in this shot. It's just a nice nature scene of the important tree. I have yet to scan and ID the cel of Karen.
http://rekka.rubberslug.com/gallery/inv ... mID=375985

Thanks for looking guys!! <3