A quick question

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
MajinTangerine
Otaku - Fanatic

A quick question

Post by MajinTangerine »

Hey all,

I want to bid on the vegeta cel on mandarake right now, and have verified my PayPal account and everything, but still have some questions. I am from the US, so how does shipping work? Will they contact me about it? I'm sure others here have won cels from them, so I was just wondering of someone could walk me through the process

Thanks!
Goldknight
RULER

Re: A quick question

Post by Goldknight »

Once the auction ends, it'll show up in your MyOage section. Typically you select the ended auctions that you need to pay for and then you'll receive an email from Mandy asking for time to set up an invoice with shipping. Once your email comes stating your invoice is ready, you log in and go to Your Orders, select the Mandy shop you won the item from. And follow the pay process. Once completed. You'll receive a confirmation email. Shortly thereafter you'll receive an email with tracking info. It's pretty seemless. Very easy to follow.
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Re: A quick question

Post by cutiebunny »

Just wanted to add that Mandarake's default manner of shipping is through DHL. I'm not sure how reliable or how close the nearest DHL facility is to you, but it's a lot more convenient for me to have it shipped EMS instead. The difference is usually a couple of dollars in price (I usually pay about $18 for EMS shipping to the US from Japan), but considering the price of gas, it's worth it for me to have the post office deliver in in lieu of DHL.