Mandarake big web auction

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
bricks
Anime Geek

Mandarake big web auction

Post by bricks »

Hey guys i've been reading up on this big web auction and it looks pretty cool! Anyone have scans of what they are selling?
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Re: Mandarake big web auction

Post by zerospace »

The BWA is a quarterly event (next one starts Oct 1). If you want to see items prior to them being posted on Mandarake's auction site, you need to buy the catalog (Zenbu). Buying the catalog gets you a seat at the table (meaning you're paid up to participate in the auction), but if you don't buy the catalog, it's a small fee payable through Mandarake's web site to participate. Items are listed online and viewable to all at the start of the auction (Oct 1).

http://www.mandarake.co.jp/en/publish/zenbu/

The catalog for the upcoming October BWA is available starting today, according to Mandarake.
lunacels
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by lunacels »

This again, already? I am still recovering from the last one! :hurt: :rollin

Glad to see Jadeduo updated her Jupiter hanken from the August round. Rubberslug needs a "like" button!
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Post by Jadeduo »

UGH... Yeah I've been meaning to update to Beta once I posted the hanken but have been running around like a crazy person figuratively... ^_^;; And RS totes needs a like button! ^_^

They prolly won't do another Sailor Moon BWA so close to the last one it has been years since I've seen the BWA do a SM theme. I think the one before this last one might have been Leiji Matsumoto... Don't quote me on it I might be wrong :)

In the meantime you can look at the coming BWA preview if you don't feel like buying the catalogue. I never do because it's just much easier to pay the 500 Yen if you want to participate they don't do every anime every time but when they do your favorites it can be heartbreaking, ask any of the Sailor Moon Collectors from the last round.

http://www.mandarake.co.jp/en/publish/zenbu/

And if you feel like checking out how heartbreaking the BWA can be...

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auction/it ... =anime_cel

Have fun! ^_^
Jadeduo
bricks
Anime Geek

Post by bricks »

lunacels wrote:This again, already? I am still recovering from the last one! :hurt: :rollin

Glad to see Jadeduo updated her Jupiter hanken from the August round. Rubberslug needs a "like" button!
Ohhhh that would be so cool. i love that idea.
MajinTangerine
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by MajinTangerine »

Looking forward to the vegeta / nappa arrival cel. I've passed on a lot of good cels the last few weeks just for that.
under9000
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by under9000 »

Hearing there is a vegeta/nappa cel has made me want to register for it, when I click on Authentification > BWA it then says not in registration period? am i looking in the wrong place?

Can you currently only buy the 1000 entry position not the cheaper version?
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

The 1000 yen price is for the catalog and entry fee. If you don't live in Japan, the shipping for that catalog will be quite a bit more than the 1000 yen fee.

I'd recommend doing what most of us do and just wait until the preview period (usually 1-2 days before bidding starts). You can then register if you see something you like and at that time, it'll be a 500 yen fee to just participate.
orangeon

Post by orangeon »

Here a large picture of the DGZ cel that you guys are talking, a very very good cel for DBZ cel collector. Luckily, I am not a fan of DB :P

http://page19.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/a ... darake_inc

Good luck.
under9000
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by under9000 »

Wow :bow thats great, is anyone able to have found the ep number or seen it a youtube clip?

Vegeta looks like such a poser there lols
lunacels
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by lunacels »

That is a nice setup. It will be interesting to watch the auctions this time around...hope it goes to a collector on Beta!
under9000
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by under9000 »

Just looking at that link again, it says it ends in 3 days, whats the actual item up for sale there? Is it that dbz cel? Or the mandarake brochure?

just abit confused!
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Post by theultimatebrucelee »

Looks like they're selling the catalog, 1000yen is the price for the booklet and entry fee for the next BWA.
under9000
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by under9000 »

Ok cool, would have kicked myself for not bidding, anyone else know what other dbz cels will be for acution?

Are there normally a lot.of dbz cels.included?
Jadeduo
Senpai - Elder

Post by Jadeduo »

Mandarake ZENBU No.71 Big Web Auction online catalog and absentee bid will be available from October 1, 2015.
Live auction will begin at 9:00PM (JST), on Octrober 5 till October 11, 2015.