Never bought on Mandarake before, please help

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
Strictly-Dragonball
Kishin - Fierce God

Re: Never bought on Mandarake before, please help

Post by Strictly-Dragonball »

They are and to be honest they are the best source for great DBZ cels these days. I'll use again. I'm still gutted I missed out on a great Broly cel back in July last year also from Mandarake.

I attended a music festival during the time the auction ended and put my bid in well in advance. Lost it by 1,000 yen! Wish I bid more but there's always others coming up!

I do have a gallery, here's a link. As you can see this was my first DBZ cel purchase in 7 years! Back in the game:

http://honoursd.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp
HJ Hodgson

Me and my twin sister

'Love me when I least deserve it, for that is when I most need it'-Proverb
Angelic-Lair
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Angelic-Lair »

If it was Big Web then you had to pay the registration. If you didn't register (and pay to do so) then your big web bids won't count.
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

You always need to pay prior to bidding on BWA items. I've never been allowed to bid on BWA items without paying the fee. It reminds me that I need to be registered to participate. I'm confused as to how the system let you bid on the BWA items, though, without paying prior to bidding. Maybe some glitch, although I would think that the items wouldn't appear in your items page if the system wasn't able to process your bid as a bid due to not paying the participation fee.