Invoice Issues

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Invoice Issues

Post by cutiebunny »

Has anyone, particularly if you won an item in the recent BWA, had issues when it comes to checking out with the won item? I won a BWA item and received the winning notification. However, when I try to check out, the item is not in the “Place Order” section nor does it even show that I won or bid on the item. I’ve never had this issue before, and contacting them via their international and support e-mails haven’t worked. I also tried contacting them on Twitter and never heard anything. Any suggestions as to what I should do? I know with this virus thing going around that business has suffered, but they still manage to put items for sale..?
GuyvarIII
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Re: Invoice Issues

Post by GuyvarIII »

Last year, when I won a couple of Everyday auctions before I had paid for my Big Web auction wins, the Big Web items disappeared from the Place Order tab. However, I contacted Mandarake through their support at Mandarake email, and Jin was able to create an order. I then paid for the Big Web cels through the Order Status tab accessed only through the "My Page" link on Mandarake's main home page. Good luck.
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Re: Invoice Issues

Post by cutiebunny »

Thanks for the response. I tried e-mailing the support e-mail again, so I'm really hoping that someone responds to my e-mail. I've bought from Mandarake off and on again for well over a decade and have never had this issue.