Auction fees on Mandarake?

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
smluvr
Anime Geek

Auction fees on Mandarake?

Post by smluvr »

Hey all! I greatly apologize for such a silly and basic question but I have recently registered on Mandarake and am now bidding for the first time on it :wink: . I read all the auction help info but couldn't find anything about fees or what have you. If an auction is won, are there additional fees added to the ending price for the winner? Thanks so much for all the help!

Have a great rest of the week!

*Best Wishes*

SMLuvr
birdie
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by birdie »

I think for their everyday auction they just charge shipping. The Big Web Auction gets the extra fees. :(
Pomidor
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Pomidor »

Im not sure, but I think for everyday auctions you will have to pay 10% as you are paying with a credit card, Im not 100% certain though.

Pomidor
glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by glorff »

As a regular buyer I can tell you that Birdie is correct 8)
Dave

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
Wolfette
Himajin - Get A Life
Location: Fawning at Bakura's feet *worship* AnimeBeta's resident rabid Shota fangirl :)

Post by Wolfette »

I've never had to pay any fees except the winning bid on their everyday auctions (either the regular site, or the MOE auctions).

It's the Zenbu/Big Web auction you have to pay extra for, IIRC. It's been ages since I bid/won anything with that ... prices get astronomically high on it. :evil:

Some fav YouTube fan music videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98qEvSXe5wc - Heroes - Sylar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIDCP5t3y3E Prison Break - Mahone and T-Bag (William Fichtner and Robert Knepper)

World of Warcraft Battletag: Wolfette#1822
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

I've never had extra fees added to any of my everyday auctions. I frequent Mandarake.
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!