You can save things on your MY PAGE!!!

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
birdie
Yosutebito - Hermit

You can save things on your MY PAGE!!!

Post by birdie »

Yes I know it's another small thing but still...You can save unopened auctions - not open to bid - to your "my page" when you sign on :woot: ! This makes searching so much easier! No more looking for items on forever moving pages. You log in - there it is! :woot:

:elephant Very Happy :elephant
Pomidor
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Pomidor »

umm.. i dont want to jinx it.. but that might only be for the Big Web Auction, since the auctions are dispayed there for several days before you can bid. I think everyday auctions are up perhaps half a day or so before you can bid on them. Still glad they did it ^_^

Pomidor
birdie
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by birdie »

8O Really? Oh Crap! :roll:
evilminion
Senpai - Elder

Post by evilminion »

Nope! :D :D You can indeed save auctions to your "my auctions" page before they start now, for everyday as well as seasonal auctions. I adore those guys -- they just keep adding helpful functionality.

Now if only they could work out their differences with PayPal. Still, that's a pretty minor thing. :)

*still dancing madly over this morning's incredibly dreamy Mandarake auction win*
He who dies with the biggest mech... obviously needed a bigger mech.
http://www.evilminion.com/ - anime cel gallery
Pomidor
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Pomidor »

evilminion wrote:Nope! :D :D You can indeed save auctions to your "my auctions" page before they start now, for everyday as well as seasonal auctions. I adore those guys -- they just keep adding helpful functionality.
Youre totaly right, I forgot that the everyday auctions are still going on and I didnt check before posting :wack

What I *really* wish they would add now is a way to go between the Mandarake shop, Mandarake Auction and Mandarake Moe Auctions pages without having to go thought the main shop page to do so and that you wouldnt have to resignin to each one ... it just gets annoying especially since you use the same username and pass for each one.

And congrats on the great catch evilminion ... umm.. what did you catch if I may ask? ^_^

Pomidor
evilminion
Senpai - Elder

Post by evilminion »

Pomidor wrote:What I *really* wish they would add now is a way to go between the Mandarake shop, Mandarake Auction and Mandarake Moe Auctions pages without having to go thought the main shop page to do so and that you wouldnt have to resignin to each one ... it just gets annoying especially since you use the same username and pass for each one.
Oooo, this actually brings up a point I've been wondering for a while... is it possible to combine shipping for things purchased at auction and things purchased from the store? Because there are a couple of items on the store site that I've been eyeing, but don't want to pay shipping on... but hey, if I'm paying shipping anyway on an auction item, I wouldn't mind tossing the other goodies into the package...?

Has anyone tried to arrange this before? *looks all hopeful n' stuff*
Pomidor wrote:And congrats on the great catch evilminion ... umm.. what did you catch if I may ask? ^_^
Squeeee! :D :D :D I caught a bad-ass, sexy sorcerer, as drawn and autographed by his manga-ka. And I'm the happiest little fangirl on the planet.

:jump

EDIT: Guess a link might be nice, huh? :emb Here he is, in all his smug glory!

https://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auc_e/ite ... 5080700001
Pomidor
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Pomidor »

evilminion wrote:Oooo, this actually brings up a point I've been wondering for a while... is it possible to combine shipping for things purchased at auction and things purchased from the store? Because there are a couple of items on the store site that I've been eyeing, but don't want to pay shipping on... but hey, if I'm paying shipping anyway on an auction item, I wouldn't mind tossing the other goodies into the package...?
I did that loads of times, they have no problem with it. Hope that helps ^_^

And on a seperate note a very nice Bastrad drawing... I might be wrong but I think that there is a Bastard original sketch or drawing in the Big Web Auction.. but dont hold me to this.

Pomidor
evilminion
Senpai - Elder

Post by evilminion »

WOOT!! You are a marvel, thank you so much! :)

I'll send a note to "Mandarake Phil" and see what I need to do to combine orders, then. 'Cause a couple of clear files are calling my name. :D
Pomidor wrote:And on a seperate note a very nice Bastrad drawing... I might be wrong but I think that there is a Bastard original sketch or drawing in the Big Web Auction.. but dont hold me to this.
And thankies again. I'm such a sucker for the smug psycho ones. :emb Now I'm even more scared to look in the Big Web Auction listings, though... if I squander all my savings now, I'll be dirt-poor at Sakura Con... :hurt:
Pomidor
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Pomidor »

Oh I forgot to mention, if you do combine items, I wouldnt advise sending say a cel with a load of manga.

And Ill have a check for you in the Zenbu catalogue if there is fact is a Bastard drawing later on ^_^

Pomidor
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

We can save auctions!

*does happy dance* :dban
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Queen_Serenity
Kakashi Stalker

Post by Queen_Serenity »

Yay! It's amazing how a small change and make things so much easier. :D