MSN... bah!

Auctions on MSN and Mandarake
BleedingOrange
Yosutebito - Hermit
Location: I am everywhere and yet, nowhere... all at the same time. Whoa.

MSN... bah!

Post by BleedingOrange »

Has anyone ever actually bought anything on MSN? I've never seen anything worth getting on there ever.... and the same stuff has been there (dragonball anyway) for over a year.
Visit: Bleeding Orange - DBZ Cel Gallery
"It seems a demon has possessed your trousers... care for an exorcism?"
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Re: MSN... bah!

Post by Keropi »

BleedingOrange wrote:Has anyone ever actually bought anything on MSN? I've never seen anything worth getting on there ever.... and the same stuff has been there (dragonball anyway) for over a year.
I've never bought anything from MSN, but I have from Bidders. In was a long time though in Aug 2001. It was shortly after Yahoo Japan had a big fee increase and a few hardy sellers were boycotting them for other auction sites. Unfortunately the other sites are pretty lousy for selling stuff since there are hardly any bidders there. I haven't seen anything good at Bidders/MSN for a long time and don't even look now. Those images are of such extremely low quality it makes me think that they can't be selling much stuff over there

What's the deal between Bidders and MSN? They have exactly the same stuff up for auction. What's the purpose of having two auction sites selling the same stuff. It's been that way for two plus years now.